Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Working out twice a day/What I'm I doing wrong. Clen/p90x/ kickboxing /soccer.

Default x2 on this

Quote Originally Posted by terminatorx5 View Post
    I agree with this as well. If he feels a positive boost from doing this then I feel he can lessen the volume of these activities so that he has a plateau of about a maximum of 40-45 min of cardio for about no moer than 4 times a week.
    4 times a week is plenty of cardio.

agree with everything that is said here.....wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Way too much IMO. I would pick one routine or the other and run with it for a month and see where it gets you. Also diet is important. Bananas aren't something you want to eat if you are trying to lose fat. Avoid simple carbs (sugars) and breads except whole grain and then only a couple slices per day. Taking on a little simple carbs right after a workout is good as it helps get insulin back to normal. You need to eat 5-6 small meals per day consisting of protein, clean carbs and some fats. It is a good idea to track your food values for each meal/day so you know what you are getting. You need to keep calories below maintanence levels to lose fat/weight. Meaning you need to burn more than you take in. I'm guessing you are doing that with all the cardio. The problem with too much cardio is that is significantly raises cortisol which is a bad thing. Rest helps reduce cortisol so make sure to get plenty of it.

woow , i was told that bananas were good for energy and all, i see tennis player always eating them, .. so i thought they were good to eat.... i dont take in no bread whatsoever.. maybe i should start that now. and can you please just kind of explain to me , where im doing too much cardio ?? like the 30 mints a day of conditioning ,or the 2 days a week of soccer.... i seem to have gotten myself in alot of trouble without realizing... its funny you guys are talking about it right now and yesterday , when i went to the dojo, i had skipped yoga x , cause im on my fourth week of the first months, and i woke up late so i didnt do yoga, but when i got to the gym , i couldnt do 60 straight pushup , and was having trouble with most of the exercises, basically i was burned out of energy ,and today i read your post and its like exactly what happened to me at the dojo , i was really really weak ...
    5'11
    Not really sure of body fat at the moment
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    You're going to hurt yourself. I'm surprised you can even sleep at nights because of overtraining. Diet is the key, not killing yourself with too much exercise. Get a girl friend or a dog or something to get you out of the gym. Way way way too much exercise. This is not my opinion, this is what you have stated by what you are doing to yourself. If you don't slow down you are going to hurt yourself, maybe permanently.

you know what bro , now that you mention it , i do have a hard time sleeping at night, usually sleep at around 4 in the morning... and wake up at 11 am or 12pm.. As for diet, well i dont know what to eat...and what not to eat, and how to count my calorie... but to say the truth , i am seeing alot of results...

well to be honest with you , my self esteem is rock bottom , and truthfully speaking adhd has drained me out of confidence throughout my whole life,.. i believe that i am doing this to gain confidence, and be able to get a girl friend...
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

Quote Originally Posted by terminatorx5 View Post
    You seem to be doing too much and my main concern is how you are handling your diet. The worse thing you want to do is put your body in starvation mode. In other words, your metabolism slows down and your body will look for other sources to lose fat.

I dont think there is nothing wrong with doing too much cardiovascular work but it is counter-productive at best if overdone as the rest of the people have stated.

My diet is really bad i think , like i try to eat healthy , and i do , but i dont eat enough because of my medz , they just kill my appetite..
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Dude, go look up the Boss Hog Routine. Its three days per week. Thats all you need. Add in your sports etc and thats shitloads. Your currently going 4 steps forward and 5 steps back........

i have never heard of that , but i will do a search abuot it today... ... thanks
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Overtraining worsens depression. So take a break, go to the beach or something and just hang out and do nothing. I just took a three day break from training and my muscles look more full and feel better than they have in a few months. Your body needs a break every once in a while. So does your mind. So, chill out.

Im supposedly doing this so i can go to the beach loool ... believe it or not , i have never ever been to the beach in my whole life !!! i never had a nice body and always was tooo self conscious of it... but just like i stated above, i am honestly seeing results... but yesterday was my first crash... the problem is , if i take a break , it will ruin everything for me,..im on a role right now, if i stop for a day or two , its gonna take me another 3 or 4 days to finally get back to it... adhd procrastination.. it sucks
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

I used to eat bananas to pevent cramps, when playing soccer, thereye not gonna kill your diet or results. After your done try taking some type of recovery supplements. Personally I'm not to hot on the px90 routine.....I would focus on what area of your body you wanna improve and target those areas my man.
    When In Doubt Knock Em Out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rallo44 View Post
    I used to eat bananas to pevent cramps, when playing soccer, thereye not gonna kill your diet or results. After your done try taking some type of recovery supplements. Personally I'm not to hot on the px90 routine.....I would focus on what area of your body you wanna improve and target those areas my man.

i was told to eat bananas before every workout , but i guess whoever told me was wrong... im gonna slow down on them lol..
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE

GUYS , im honestly clueless to what cardio , you guys are reffering too,can you please explain where it is im doing to much cardio... it seems that i got everything all mixed up ... sorry again for asking sooo MANY QUESTIONS, .... I dont know what i would do without this sight,.. i feel sooo lost right now its not even funny ... btw im gonna get the p90x recovery drink... cause it helps speed it up ... btw i forgot to mention that i take omega 3-6-9 fish caps, and also just fish oil, i also take vitamin E , folic acid, and potassuim pills.. everyday... i forgot to mention that ...
    5'11
    off cycle
    FOR NOW IM TAKING
    GLUTAMINE