Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benzyl benzoate and tren pellets

Default Benzyl benzoate and tren pellets

Hello eveyome. I only have benzyl benzoate on hand. I gathered my own fina conversion items. Whatman filter vials oils. I don't have benzyle alcohol. Is the ba essential? How much benzyle benzoate would I need for 2 grams approx if so.
    I know the ba acts as a sterile agent and preservative. But 2 grams won't last long at all.

I've had great results crushing the pellets letting it disolve in 180 proof alcohol adding oil and injecting everything. No issues. But it's getting to be a pain prepping it that way as far as time.

Thanks
    yo

Yes you need BA.

Do not use everclear for injecting. If you don't know what you are doing then I strongly suggest you do some research on converting pellets to injectable. It isn't hard but
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 07-13-2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: TMI
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Yes you need BA.

Do not use everclear for injecting. If you don't know what you are doing then I strongly suggest you do some research on converting pellets to injectable. It isn't hard but

Sounds good my friend. I know how to convert it just was gathering my own kit to do the job. I happen to come across a thread of someone doing the method I mention using liquor. I actually did 8 weeks with no poblems.

Thanks for the help!
    yo

"I've had great results crushing the pellets letting it dissolve in 180 proof alcohol, adding oil and injecting everything. No issues. But it's getting to be a pain prepping it that way as far as time. "

Everything about those 3 sentences kinda makes me shake my head, especially the last one, but...

For 20ml of fina at 100mg/ml:
    2 grams of trenbolone acetate
    .6ml of Benzyl Alcohol
    2ml of Benzyl Benzoate
    16ml of oil + 1ml through filter

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    "I've had great results crushing the pellets letting it dissolve in 180 proof alcohol, adding oil and injecting everything. No issues. But it's getting to be a pain prepping it that way as far as time. "

Everything about those 3 sentences kinda makes me shake my head, especially the last one, but...

For 20ml of fina at 100mg/ml:
    2 grams of trenbolone acetate
    .6ml of Benzyl Alcohol
    2ml of Benzyl Benzoate
    16ml of oil + 1ml through filter

I appreciate the info. Thank you.
    yo

Yes you need BA.

For powder form if you ever get it you can go for this:

5 grams
    43.75 sesame oil
    Benzyl Alcohol 2.5 5 percent ba

Never had issues with pain ever.

I know people will use 180 proof but I just never liked the idea of shooting something that I drink for a beverage. IMO they make BA for a purpose. It's cheaper than a bottle of everclear and easier to get in Florida.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I know people will use 180 proof but I just never liked the idea of shooting something that I drink for a beverage. IMO they make BA for a purpose. It's cheaper than a bottle of everclear and easier to get in Florida.
    I think this is just internet bs as always. Some guys starts using everclear then you see 100 guys using it. Everclear if anything would only be worth it is if you are making the powder into an oral. Something like anavar for example. Even if that, I would need to use a 1:10 ratio of peg 300 and everclear.

Hazcat Guest

Save the everclear for oral steroids. BA is easy and to get and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Save the everclear for oral steroids. BA is easy and to get and cheap.
    Have you guys bought peg 300 from some local places in town?