Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Needhelp to get big and cut like vin diesel

Exclamation Needhelp to get big and cut like vin diesel

Hey guys imma a newbie too but I've posted couple of times before , I am starting to
    take creatine and my question was if that is an effective product I am trying to lose body fat which is 21% I am 23 and 5'8 And weigh 171 I have Been wrking out since six years and trying to put on lean mass prolly abt 20 lbs more muscle, with 10% body fAt and destroy my man boobs is my first goal too i really don't have a diet plan right now, should I just take protien and creatine as a meal replacement to lose the fat or what? Are there any pro hormones I can take to gain the muscle? Shud I bulk up and theN loose fat? What is the beSts way for my goals please help
    it would be greay appreciated, and if y'all want any other ?s let me know thanks!

Best thing is to lower your fat some first. That will create a more anabolic environment in your body. I seriously suggest you have a look at this...

http://forums.isteroids.com/diet-nut...4-day-ckd.html

That would be the best thing first.

Right steroids amongst high body fat ppl not a good idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Pro Hormones are always a bad idea imo, figure out a good diet shed the extra BF and then when you get that down look into bulking up.

Vin diesel? Please. I got ripped and larger than him naturally. He's pretty natural looking to me or nothing that you can't do naturally.

You can to with proper dieting and weight traning!!
    yo

Ty errbody