Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: its almost a go

Default its almost a go

Ok so after months and months of reading and waiting. I swear one thing I learned is PATIENCE with AAS. But finally I now have all my gear.

got 3 10ml of prop
    3 bottles of cyp

and ready to start my first cycle. Only bummer thing is waiting for my ancillaries to arrive. But once they do I will be ready to start.

So I am doing

wk 1-12 test cyp
    wk 1-4 test prop
    wk 3-12 hcg
    wk 1-12 .25 arimidex eod

pct 2 weeks after last pin
    nolva
    20/20/10/10/10

and thats all.

Now the only question that has arisen is I have seen some people putting prop at the end of the cycle because you can start pct right away. And I am a bit confused. but some people on this board i remember reading said it is better to do that as you will have quick PCT. So if someone can clarify why and when I do the last part of prop in my cycle that would be great. I want to do everything 100 percent right and have everything go smoothly.

Thanks for all the help along the way. I am so stoked I can't keep from touching my vials. I WANNA START NOW!
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

The cycle looks good, it looks like you've done your research.

As to answer your question, yes i would add Prop to the end of your cycle for 4 weeks in that way it is possible to start your PcT earlier after just 4 days instead of 14 days. By starting your PcT sooner its easier to recover and keep more gains, since Prop has a shorter halflife its ideal for using to kickstart and end cycles.

I would run the cycle exactly like you said except a few slight changes with the prop at the end as well as the start.

wk 1-12 test cyp
    wk 1-4 test prop
    wk 11-14 test prop
    wk 3-14 hcg
    wk 1-14 .25 arimidex eod

pct 4 day after last pin
    nolva
    20/20/10/10/10

Good Luck mate.
    Its The Choices That We Make That Make Us Who We Are

man im going to be going thru quite a bit of pins eh? at least i wont be scared ne more and become a pin pro. lol. i just am crossing my fingers that i wont be having HUGE lumps and cant walk for 5 days and all those claims...

anyways thanks leeds united that makes sense now. i am going to do that.

i just gotta figure out this confusing HCG mixing process. getting 30 ml of bacteriostatic water. And I read the HCG mixing process thread and it kind of makes sense. Do I have to buy 2 more 10ml vials to put the hcg mixes in it? or can i use the ones that come with the 5000 iu kit.

Also does the insulin syringe 30 guage 3/8" 3/10cc sound correct?

What do I draw the bac water out with 18 guage pin to mix? or do I use the 30 guage to make sure that I properly mix it well. I dunno...

this is getting close and I am a little unsure about the hcg part but that is it. lol
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

oh and i am guessing that because prop is a short ester and is active in the system is why i start arimidex week 1 intead of week 3?
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Default Correct

Quote Originally Posted by deathcloud View Post
    oh and i am guessing that because prop is a short ester and is active in the system is why i start arimidex week 1 intead of week 3?
    Start adex really about week two. On prop it is week 4 when I notice that my balls are smaller so you could wait to begin adex the beginning of week 3 if you want. The idea of running a short ester at the end (like prop) is so you can start pct quicker. The quicker you get on pct the more of your gains you can keep because you recover faster by a period of 2-4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Start adex really about week two. On prop it is week 4 when I notice that my balls are smaller so you could wait to begin adex the beginning of week 3 if you want. The idea of running a short ester at the end (like prop) is so you can start pct quicker. The quicker you get on pct the more of your gains you can keep because you recover faster by a period of 2-4 weeks.
    Ok man this all makes sense... sounds good.

I am so excited. I have been waiting wayyyyy too long to do this. But I am doing everything 100 percent right. Have everything on hand. Everything...I know the most important thing on cycle is protein and rest. emphasis on the protein. So I am going to save a lot of money for food too. By just reading what you have to eat in a day.... ohhh my god it is going to be pretty expensive to buy that much food in a week. But I want to try to shoot for 500g of protein a day. Even though I would be happy with 400g a day. And I want to rely on my real food rather than protein shakes for the grams of protein.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnited View Post

wk 1-12 test cyp
    wk 1-4 test prop
    wk 11-14 test prop
    wk 3-14 hcg
    wk 1-14 .25 arimidex eod

pct 4 day after last pin
    nolva
    20/20/10/10/10

Good Luck mate.
    You could start the test prop at the end of week 12 and run through week 14 if you want to reduce the amount of pins. It will take 2 weeks for the test cyp to clear and the prop will pick up quickly. It won't hurt to start it earlier though. I also agree with buf that you can start the adex a little later because it will be at least 3 weeks before estrogen begins to increase.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.