315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I'll check it out for you and tell you how badly it hurts me.
    Oh and I got 30ml of test prop... well 29ml now lol.. god i dont wanna waste it..... spent so much to just throw it away....
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Default Different areas hurt worse

I can do delts with hardly any pain. Quads hurt bad. Glutes only when I sit. But prop is a little painful usually. It does get better after several injections. I would definatley switch up injection sites, especially for every other day injections.

I just don't know if I want to chance trying another area and then being in pain for 4 days straight... I think maybe next cycle ill be able to try it but for now i am just going to stick to cyp and maybe try the delts for cyp. And least if it hurts a little i wont be gimping in the shoulder if u catch my drift.

quads still sore but slowwwwly getting better. heating pad for hrs and massaging it. hot water showers. but still can't bend my leg or perform a squat without it feeling TIGHT and hurt bad.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

I had the same problem with prop.
    I only went into the quad once and I'll never do it again.
    I rotated delts and glutes and the pain was bearable.
    The gains were worth it though..

yea that is what i am getting from the prop. dont do it in the quad. i did my pin on monday... and i am at a 1 out of 5 on the pain scale. it is slowly going down in pain. THIS SUCKS. Now i am scared to try the delt or even my glute. but people have had painless glute and delt shots with the prop so i really want to try it there.... what do yall think

oh and i was supposed to do a shot on wed but i didnt do it so would starting today mixing 1cc of prop and 1cc of cyp be ok?

i am gunna man up and try prop and cyp mixed in the left glute. then try prop alone in the delt. and see what happens... I hope and pray that it doesn't amount to the pain in my quad....
    Last edited by deathcloud; 07-22-2010 at 09:47 AM.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Ok so little update. I am going to try and bear the pain by sticking to prop for 4 weeks. But i am guna not use quads as a site. Still hurting bad day 3.... I hope it goes away by day 4 or 5 like completely so i can run again.

Anyways i went ahead and did 2ccs in my glute of cyp and prop and hoping there will be no pain. Then sat i am gunna try the delt for the prop. Hope no pain as well.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

update monday 26

I am now in week 2 and I just finished cyp/prop in the glute. heated it with hot water under the sink for like 2 mins. Making SURE that it was warm. No pain. So I think my glutes are getting used to the prop/cyp combo. I am excited. NO MORE PAIN!

Also ordered grapeseed oil to cut the prop when I have to do it on the days I dont pin cyp so that it won't hurt because it hurts by itself hopefully the GSO will help a lot! I have heard it does in not only this forum but others and works wonders. Also started my arimidex .5 today because my nips be getting puffy! EOD and i dont wanna waste it so i wanna see if it cuts down the puffyness and then switch to .25 eod for the rest of the cycle.

Also ordered the bacteriostatic water to get started on mixing my HCG. totally get how to do the process so i am stoked.

so 1st cycle was ROUGH in the beginning, but it is starting to look a lot better and feel a lot better. I am excited to see what happens in week 4... can it be week 4 already????

feeling the prop i think... my arms were like STIFF with blood on my arms workout.

anyways will keep giving updates along the way. peace
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug