Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 weeks and still nothing

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by strappingyounglad View Post
    muscles aren't built out of oil... Well maybe unless your name is greg valentino.
    lmao...............

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    That's true. The body doesn't have "Deca" receptors. Also IMO, downregulation is a myth, as high dosages of AAS have been shown to increase number of receptors. You need to wait, and also probably eat lots more protein than you normally do. Muscles aren't built out of oil... Well maybe unless your name is Greg Valentino.
    There is much debate over downregulation and I'm not convinced it is fact either. The point of adding another compound from my view wasn't due to that it was simply that other compounds act differently in the body and could help produce results that he isn't getting at this point.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.