Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: AAS 5-day split

Default AAS 5-day split

please evaluate this workout routine. Is 5 days too much? I'm trying to keep between 8 and 12 sets for each body part. I will be on dbol weeks 1-5 and test e 500mg for 10 weeks.

I have attached a jpeg of the workout routine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

How long have you been training for?
    Whats your diet?

I'm 24, this will be my second cycle. Last time was TE 500 only for 10 weeks. Kept 15lbs. 5ft 11", 200lbs, will be bumping up calories to 4,000 per day on cycle.

last cycle was:

Mon - Chest
    Tues - off
    Wed - Shoulders
    Thurs - Off
    Frid - Arms
    Sat - off
    Sun - Legs/Back

Bmd3287,What did you use for your pct?

Training routine looks good

I used Nolva 60/40/40/20 + AI's Post Cycle Support. Also, 500ius/week HCG on cycle throughout
    Last edited by bmd3287; 07-23-2010 at 02:15 PM.

This was another possible set-up for a 4 day split using the same exercises. 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off.

monday - arms
    tuesday - back
    wednesday - off
    thursday - chest
    friday - shoulders/legs
    saturday - off
    saturday - off

Ab work and cardio on "off" days.

Would the 4 or 5 day split be better? I don't want to overtrain as I have never tried a 5-day split but thought the 5 day would allow me to focus more on each group individually.

I like to give each body part as much rest between exercise days as possible while still working each group enough to grow. Now, this is just me, not saying it's right for you. I do Chest and shoulders on Monday. Tuesday is leg day. Wednesday is a rest day. Thursday is arms, biceps and triceps. Friday is lighter leg workout, and back. Sometimes I take Friday off if it was a brutal day at work and do the legs a little heavier and back workout on Saturday. Then Sunday is a rest day for me.
    This is obviously not THE routine of all routines, but it has served me well for a long time, and it's still working for me. But we are all different and what works best for me may not work for you.
    Notice I do legs twice a week. Legs are my trouble body part. They will not grow unless I make them grow. For me, I have found I need the twice a week leg work out. Genetics are hard to overcome, but can be with enough work and dedication.

On-cycle I tend to train bodyparts more frequently because I can. That's one of the benefits of AAS, so take advantage of it. Also I don't equate "concentrating" on a muscle with doing more sets less frequently. So I don't see the advantage with the 5 day split.

This is the split I use.
    1. Legs/traps
    2. Chest/back
    3. Arms/shoulders

I'll usually cycle through these 2 on/ 1 off. So they will land up falling on different days of the week each time obviously. If I need to take a day off somewhere for some reason, I just continue with the next thing when I get in the gym. So it might be...
    off
    off
    off
    off
    off, and maybe even
    off, if I feel like it.

Not always training chest or whatever on the same day also keeps me fresher mentally. There's more variety to life.