Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: little worried

Default little worried

So i been doing the test p and test c even though my small problems in the beginning of test P pain. However I said i would man up and take the pain... even though i don't want to ever do test p again after this cycle lol.

But the question or concern i have is that i noticed my quad when i did it the first time was a little red. the whole vastus lateralis muscle was all red. Like my body was trying to attack the inject or something? I don't know im not a doctor but hope someone may have an answer. Even my delt I just did yesterday is a little sore and it is also red. the red spread down to my top of my bicep and whole delt hurts.

just wondering what i could do to help. i am gunna order some grapeseed oil filtered and mix .5 cc with the prop and see if that helps with pain/redness i get

oh and sorry for all the questions but can i workout even if im sore from inject? or is that gunna make it worse? if my glutes are sore from pins can i do squats or is that gunna make it bad? sorry for all the questions.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

It is not uncommon to experience redness and some site pain especially for a new user. If you are pinning the prop by itself maybe mix it in the syringe with your test c. It can help with the pain.

I've done god only knows how many injections and I still get some that hurt days later and are red or have a knot. For whatever reason my left delt does this pretty often. I suggest taking some ibuprophen and use moist heat on the injection site to help dispurse the oil/BA into the muscle when this occurs. Follow that with gental massage and it helps to work out the pain.

It is fine to workout when you have a sore muscle from injecting. Just make sure the site isn't getting hot or getting worse as the days go on. That could mean an infection. Also if you are shooting quads with a 1.5" needle you may be going too deep.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Every muscle I've pinned has done that and I'm still alive. It gets better the more active you are, so try and lift or whatever. Tomorrow will be my 3rd shot w/ G oil and I honestly can't wait now. Unlike before when I was dreading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    It is not uncommon to experience redness and some site pain especially for a new user. If you are pinning the prop by itself maybe mix it in the syringe with your test c. It can help with the pain.

I've done god only knows how many injections and I still get some that hurt days later and are red or have a knot. For whatever reason my left delt does this pretty often. I suggest taking some ibuprophen and use moist heat on the injection site to help dispurse the oil/BA into the muscle when this occurs. Follow that with gental massage and it helps to work out the pain.

It is fine to workout when you have a sore muscle from injecting. Just make sure the site isn't getting hot or getting worse as the days go on. That could mean an infection. Also if you are shooting quads with a 1.5" needle you may be going too deep.
    Ok sounds good. i will try massaging it and stuff. Someone said try putting ice on the muscle to get the inflammation to go down. i dunno

shovel im stoked bro to get like u lol happy for prop
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

The redness is a thing thathapens sometines, but should not happen ecery time. You could be injecting too shallow. Sometimes you have a tendency to pull the needle out some as you are squeezing the plunger in. that's a possibility. Another possibility is that you are not heating your oil up before you inject and are injecting it cold, or even too quickly. I know you've heard all this before from your last post about this, but there has to be an answer. It should not get red and inflamed every time you inject. Are you being sterile?

Well ice could reduce swelling but it could inhibit the oil and BA from absorbing. So, if you do use ice follow it up with heat like I mentioned above. It might not be a bad idea to give it a try.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hey thanks guys i will try everything. I just iced my quad. Ima heat my delt and work out hard tomorrow. Week 1 is down. Only 3 more till cyp kicks in. Wooohooooo
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6