Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: quick question HCG dosing

Default quick question HCG dosing

I just received my insulin pins which are 3/10cc labeled up to 30 units.

How could I draw up my HCG which is in 10ml vial and is 500iu/ml?

Did i get the wrong insuline syringes? Does that mean I would have to do 50 units total to get 250 iu? and i would have to use 30 units on one syringe and get another 20?

I hope i didnt mess up cuz i bought 50 of them
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

I think i found my answer and understanding of it. Correct me if I am wrong...

someone in another forum wrote :
    Yes .25cc = 1/4ml..... if you use 5ml with 5,000 IU .25cc = 250iu

So if instead of using 10ML of bac water and dosing the vial of HCG at 500iu/ml

I could technically dose it like said above and use 5ml of bac water which would be 1000iu/ml which means that I could use my insulin syringes that are 3/10 of a CC or 30 units. That means I only have to draw 25 units on my syringe or .25cc to get 250iu out of a 1000iu/ml vial.

Does all this make sense? I want to make sure I am properly dosing my HCG
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by *****************-rep View Post
    I use 1 cc of BW for 1 5000iu amp
    I agree. I like to keep the amount of Bac water down as low as possible so I don't have to inject 1cc sub-q. I actually will mix 2cc of BW with 5000iu of hcg. This make your dose 2500iu per ml/cc. Being that insulin pins are graduated into 10 unit marks each 10 mark on the syringe will be 250iu of hcg. It doesn't matter if your insulin pins are 1cc, 1/2cc or whatever as they are still separated into 10 unit marks.

Your math was correct deathcloud. If your hcg is dosed 500iu per ml then that would be 50 units on a slin pin or 1/2cc to get 250iu of hcg.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Ok i am lost again

But I kind of see what you are saying... Only use 1ml of bac water to mix the HCG. Then put 1 ml of bac water into sterile 10ml vial. Then mix the hcg mix with the 1ml of bac water in sterile vial and you will have 2ml of HCG in the 10ml vial. Which means it is highly concentraded.

So 2ml means 5000/2ML = 2500iu/ml

So .10cc or 10 units on my insulin pin is correct right? If you say yes then i feel like i just became a genius in HCG LOL
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

That is correct but you don't need to mix it in a 10ml vial. Just use the one it comes in. I believe they are 3ml. If you already mixed yours at 500iu/ml then that will be fine, it's just more liquid and tends to leave a little lumps for a while. It won't hurt anything.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I didnt mix mine yet as i am coming to the end of week 2 will mix prolly sunday before week 3 inject and start hcg. No lumps for me. Only my 8 pack
    Hahaahah thx a bunch
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

LOL, the lower the body fat the more that little lump would show.

Default Great tip

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I agree. I like to keep the amount of Bac water down as low as possible so I don't have to inject 1cc sub-q. I actually will mix 2cc of BW with 5000iu of hcg. This make your dose 2500iu per ml/cc. Being that insulin pins are graduated into 10 unit marks each 10 mark on the syringe will be 250iu of hcg. It doesn't matter if your insulin pins are 1cc, 1/2cc or whatever as they are still separated into 10 unit marks.

Your math was correct deathcloud. If your hcg is dosed 500iu per ml then that would be 50 units on a slin pin or 1/2cc to get 250iu of hcg.
    Now I've got 90ml of bac water and don't know what to do with it.
    How long does it keep (the bac water)?