Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: First cycle ready....last minute tweaks and advice plz.

Default First cycle ready....last minute tweaks and advice plz.

Hello mates!
    My stuff just arrived. All set to start from this monday. This is how i have planned it:

Test E 500mg/week x 12weeks
    D-bol 30mg/day x 30days
    Anastrozole .25mg E3D

PCT:
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

Now what i need to make sure:
    1. Should i start the AI (anas) with the cycle, or should i start it only if sides start to show? And whether it should be taken till the first 12 weeks of test e or till the end of pct?

2. I was planning to wait 2 weeks after the last inject, before starting PCT. But some guys have advised me to start it a week after the last inject. Whats the best way?

Thanks in advance.

1) id start running it at week 3 and continue right up untill pct, and 2 weeks into it, which..

2) starts 2 weeks after last injection.
    Last edited by JoeHammer; 07-29-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewalker View Post
    Hello mates!
    My stuff just arrived. All set to start from this monday. This is how i have planned it:

Test E 500mg/week x 12weeks
    D-bol 30mg/day x 30days
    Anastrozole .25mg E3D

PCT:
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

Now what i need to make sure:
    1. Should i start the AI (anas) with the cycle, or should i start it only if sides start to show? And whether it should be taken till the first 12 weeks of test e or till the end of pct?
    I would beging using the ai on the first day. Run it through the cycle nad even into pct as the test e will take over two weeks to cleasystem to the point of not creating excess estrogen conversion.
    2. I was planning to wait 2 weeks after the last inject, before starting PCT. But some guys have advised me to start it a week after the last inject. Whats the best way?
    I would continue use of ai for the firast two weeks then add the clomid and nolva. Your dosing of both is pretty high. I would go Clomid 50/50/25/25 and the nolva 20/20/10/10/10
    Thanks in advance.
    I hope this helps you some.

Default Joe

That's twice you've beat me to the draw this morning. What's up bro? Glad to see you back. I actualluy beat FL to the punch the other day. Tickled me to death.

Thanks Joe and Buf. Appreciate your feedback mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    That's twice you've beat me to the draw this morning. What's up bro? Glad to see you back. I actualluy beat FL to the punch the other day. Tickled me to death.
    I bet it did, lol. I like your pct advice above. IMO it is better to run a longer pct at a lower dose than try to rush it at a higher dose.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

The reason you want to run the AI from the start is because dbol readily turns to estrogen and will bloat you right up right away. If it weren't for that you could hold off on the AI for a few weeks. If you bloat really bad on the dbol just up your dose of your AI and that should help out. Make sure you stay away from sodium while using dbol. No no sodas and
    no salty foods. Enjoy your cycle!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    haha its geting tougher tho! your sausage like fingers must be a blur banging out all them replies and sound advice

your lucky he didnt ban you! hahah

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    The reason you want to run the AI from the start is because dbol readily turns to estrogen and will bloat you right up right away. If it weren't for that you could hold off on the AI for a few weeks. If you bloat really bad on the dbol just up your dose of your AI and that should help out. Make sure you stay away from sodium while using dbol. No no sodas and
    no salty foods. Enjoy your cycle!!!!!
    Noted! Will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks a ton haz.