Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boss Hogg Update with pics

So to summarise things so far, I have gained 17 lbs BW, probably a bit more because BF has decreased slightly, in the last 8 weeks since beginning the BH routine and changing my diet. Am currently on approx 3200-3500 cals per day, with approx 350 Gs protein, no complex carbs after lunchtime, with the exception of my post workout shake, which I have with a bowl of cornflakes, lol. Theyre high carb and a GI rating of 81, so giving a nice isulin spike after training. Diet wise, I have found that I gain the best on red meat and eggs, but dont seem to gain much weight on fish (atlantic salmon fillets), for some reason. Meal plan is generally oatmeal for breakfast, with a whey shake as well, then 2 1/2 hours later another whey shake, then lunch, then another shake, then dinner, then a snack, then another shake before bed. I add psyllium husk and olive oil to all the shakes (except breakfast which is just a plain shake) which slows down the absorbtion rate of the whey and keeps my insides clean and the oil is used as a source of good fats for energy rather than complex carbs. I went thru this with SYL, it was his suggestion and is working a treat. Lunch and dinner is usually eggs/meat/fish with a HUGE fuckoff salad dripping with olive oil or if not a salad then steamed vegs, once again with that olive oil. I dont eat processed foods unless you include the cornflakes pwo, or things like olive oil or sometimes bread in sadwhiches for lunch if I'm working. I dont touch sugar at all, nor booze either. My only vice is that I smoke about 10 ciggies per day, however that is about to change shortly when I quit....again, lol. I need to cause its holding my training back, specially squats. If I wasnt smoking then I could def be getting another 2-3 reps on squats and deads, plus its damn bad for my health.....
    Which brings me to the training. As you know I'm on the Boss Hogg, just as its laid out. The only change I have mad is to swap out close grip press (triceps) in favor of clos grip dips, which I did today. Apart from that there is no change. I initially started the first month doing squats and deads in the same week and after 4 weeks I began to crash. So the last month I am only doing one or the other in the same week, not both. I actually come back stronger on those movements after not doing one or the other for that week. Also, I have to take 1 full week off every 5 weeks, otherwise I start going into "overtraining mode". After that week off, I seem to be able to pick up from where I left off, same weight, but add another 2-3 reps!
    So what have I learnt so far? To listen to my body when its telling me I need a break from training. That doing less in a workout will actually make me grow bigger faster as long as I'm doing the heavy compounds. That my biceps dont need any direct work to grow! That high intensity/low volume is definately the secret to growth. That I dont grow much on fish alone. That I can constantly add either weight or reps to all my movements, not easy but it is do-able. That this is a lifestyle thing and not an obsession. If I was obsessed I would burn out in a few months, but as a lifestyle thing I can see it being a permanent part of my life. And most importantly of all, for me anyway, I dont need AAS to grow and achieve my goal. I always had this mental block that I needed gear to grow but thanks to the expert advice I have found on this site and LISTENING and APPLYING it, I am making some great gains, more gains in fact than I see a lot of guys making on cycle So I will keep ya all updated in this thread every month or so.
    cheers

Changed from close grip bench press too close grip dips for triceps and I have to say the dips seem a MUCH better movement. Seem to be getting a LOT more from the dips.

awesome update. really interesting man keep it up! and quit them ***s!

and the ciggies haha

Ya know your firing on all cylinders when you barf after a workout But gotta luv this routine, its killing me but I'm steadily making progress.
    Off to ******** for a month in a couple of days but will continue training over there, that is between chasing tail and lying on the beach.........

Ok, so I am just back from 1 month OS. Had two weeks off from gym as I was due a break. I purposely dropped some BW OS as I was feeling a little "tubby". So now down to about 91KG with a nice Vtaper and no love handles
    Will be going on cycle in a month or two, wasnt going to but changed my mind...as you do. The only changes I will be making to the BH routine is to add in some BB curls on back day and probably add a couple more sets of squats and deads on corresponding days. I think on cycle, I can easily handle the extra sets etc.
    Anyways, will keep ya all posted

Great progress man, keep it up!