Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st cycle for me, hints and critiques please

What would you run for PCT Rat on the above cycle, apart from the aromasin? And would you run HCg thru the entire cycle?

Hazcat Guest

I'm with Rat on aromasin during pct...... Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Rat uses nolvadex with aromasin during pct. As far as the hcg....starting week 3 is a good point to start it on most cycles. Dbol can cause a quicker shut down just as test prop so if you feel the need to move the hcg up a week it certainly wouldn't cause any harm. At some point you begin to split hairs and we aren't building pianos here.

The aromasin with the Nolva works wonders on PCT....

I'd use the HCG in small doses throughout the cycle and into the PCT.

Don't overdo it with the HCG... too much is a bad thing....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    Don't overdo it with the HCG... too much is a bad thing....
    Can you elaborate on this a little bit? What would you say is too much, and what would the effects be of too much hcg?

The Great Pacific Northwest; God's Country

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    Can you elaborate on this a little bit? What would you say is too much, and what would the effects be of too much hcg?
    I'd like to know too

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    I typically don't use an AI till I get to my PCT. Then its aromisin. Reason for this is that your hormones can fluctuate wildly during PCT, so it helps keep the estrogen under control, plus aromasin helps natural test production... an added benefit.
    For the OP, you need to realize that Rat is not prone to gyno symptoms. He is one of the rare breed that can get away with it. In a perfect world scenario this would be the way to go since estrogen is essential ofr muscle growth. But for me, I have to run the ai during cycle or my chest blows up bigger than my wife's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    For the OP, you need to realize that Rat is not prone to gyno symptoms. He is one of the rare breed that can get away with it. In a perfect world scenario this would be the way to go since estrogen is essential ofr muscle growth. But for me, I have to run the ai during cycle or my chest blows up bigger than my wife's.
    very true!! an AI, even in a precautionary sense, should be used in all cycles with aromatizing compounds. Even if you are not prone to gyno, they (arimidex, Aromasin, Letro) are proven to lower SHBG, making whatever steroid you are taking that much more potent.