Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st cycle for me, hints and critiques please

The Great Pacific Northwest; God's Country

Default 1st cycle for me, hints and critiques please

Hey Guys, so I’m planning my first cycle and was hoping for some expert input ^^ I’m 6'0, 190 lbs, and BF% is about 18%. I’m planning for my bf% to be a bit lower before I start. After looking through lots of info and posts, this is what I was thinking of going with.

Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg wk
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    Weeks 3-12 Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD
    Weeks 3-12 hCG 250 iu 2x wk
    Weeks13-15 Nolva 20mg ED
    Weeks 16-18 Nolva 10mg ED

I was also wanting to include anvar. Would I be able to add it to my cycle?

Only thing that jumps out at me is the adex. I would run it as you planned while you are taking the dbol, then back off to maybe .25 eod after you are off the dbol unless you experience sides. Probably wont hurt to have the higher dose but play it by feel.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinLiftin View Post
    Hey Guys, so I’m planning my first cycle and was hoping for some expert input ^^ I’m 6'0, 190 lbs, and BF% is about 18%. I’m planning for my bf% to be a bit lower before I start. After looking through lots of info and posts, this is what I was thinking of going with.

Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg wk
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    Weeks 3-12 Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD
    Weeks 3-12 hCG 250 iu 2x wk
    Weeks13-15 Nolva 20mg ED
    Weeks 16-18 Nolva 10mg ED

I was also wanting to include anvar. Would I be able to add it to my cycle?
    I agree with Chancy add the adex from day 1. You could add the anavar weeks 8-13, that would give you four weeks off the d-bol and you could use the var while the test clears your system in the time between cycle end and beginning of pct. But for a first cycle maybe stick with the d-bol and test.

I'd agree, for your first cycle just stick with the test and dbol. 2 orals in the same cycle will be pretty taxing on your liver. As far as your BF%. You will want it below 15% at the highest. The higher your bf, the more estrogen-prone you will be. Even if it takes you a couple extra months to shed another % or 2, it will be worth your wait in quality gains.
    Last edited by banana joose; 07-30-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: spelling

Clancy is right on the money, Dbol Is nortorious for bloat so running the adex as you have is good ,after the jump start is over you need to taylor it to suit your needs,too much and you hinder gains.

The Great Pacific Northwest; God's Country

Thanks for weighing in guys.

run the arimidex throughout PCT, 0.25mg/eod should be fine. remember it takes test e 50-70 days to be fully released from the depot- all this time it will be aromatizing into estrogen so keeping the AI going throughout pct will be a great help here. run it to week 18

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    run the arimidex throughout PCT, 0.25mg/eod should be fine. remember it takes test e 50-70 days to be fully released from the depot- all this time it will be aromatizing into estrogen so keeping the AI going throughout pct will be a great help here. run it to week 18
    I will start the exact same cycle soon and I've been told to run Arimidex from week 1-12. You think from week 1-18 would be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyon View Post
    I will start the exact same cycle soon and I've been told to run Arimidex from week 1-12. You think from week 1-18 would be better?
    i think running the ai through at least some of your pct is wise. The test is still aromatizing in your system. The serm's do not do the same thing that the ai's will do for this. Some people, like Strapping don't even use a serm but will use an ai throughout their pct. I personally would use the ai and the serm.

I typically don't use an AI till I get to my PCT. Then its aromisin. Reason for this is that your hormones can fluctuate wildly during PCT, so it helps keep the estrogen under control, plus aromasin helps natural test production... an added benefit.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........