Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Popping my anabolic cherry(1st Cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    I have to wonder why you even bothered to ask for advice if your not willing to consider it.

Mixed steroids on a first cycle are not wise... but suit yourself...... you'll learn the hard way.

Anabol? Not wise either...
    This is interesting.. my buddy who is a powerlifter and have been on AAS for years also suggested for me to go with Sustanon knowing that it will be my first every cycle. But I heeded the advice of the folks here and switched to TESTe and DBOL. Regulus was also adviced by his gym buds to take Sustanon for the first cycle.

Can't help but wonder: Is the new school mentality going towards AAS compounds even for first cycle? And with all due respect with you Rat, I am sure you have wisdom way beyond what I would achieve in my life but now I am seeing where the old school clashes with the new school of thoughts regarding this matter.

Old school learned from personal experience
    New school learns from "my buddy says"
    nuff said really.

Well.. thats a pretty lousy first cycle.

When you have problems, which steroid is it giving you the issue?

We recommend a single long ester steroid for your first cycle.... say 500mg of Test-e for twelve weeks.

Best rethink this....
    best cycle out there for this cherry
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    best cycle out there for this cherry
    I have not injected anything yet. I understand the test-e priciple. I am on an island in the Pacific, and getting gear here was not easy. It's much easier state side. Would you recommend the Test-P(150 mg's EOD for 12 weeks)over the Sustanon. Start with the Sustanon, and end with Test P to maintain stable blood hormone levels at the end of the cycle. The gear is here, and getting more gear will be risky, and expensive. I will use what I got. I have test P. I get mixed opinions from many other forums, and it seems to vary from forum to forum. I respect your opinions, and will take some of your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulus36 View Post
    I have not injected anything yet. I understand the test-e priciple. I am on an island in the Pacific, and getting gear here was not easy. It's much easier state side. Would you recommend the Test-P(150 mg's EOD for 12 weeks)over the Sustanon. Start with the Sustanon, and end with Test P to maintain stable blood hormone levels at the end of the cycle. The gear is here, and getting more gear will be risky, and expensive. I will use what I got. I have test P. I get mixed opinions from many other forums, and it seems to vary from forum to forum. I respect your opinions, and will take some of your advice.
    The sust has test p in it. Usually dosed at 50mg/ml. If you wanted to use it you could use if ofr the first four weeks while the longer esters in the sust kick in. That would definaltely help in keeping your test levels more stable. Maybe go 100mg of P eod and do the 3 weekly shots of sust.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN4Gear View Post
    This is interesting.. my buddy who is a powerlifter and have been on AAS for years also suggested for me to go with Sustanon knowing that it will be my first every cycle. But I heeded the advice of the folks here and switched to TESTe and DBOL. Regulus was also adviced by his gym buds to take Sustanon for the first cycle.

Can't help but wonder: Is the new school mentality going towards AAS compounds even for first cycle? And with all due respect with you Rat, I am sure you have wisdom way beyond what I would achieve in my life but now I am seeing where the old school clashes with the new school of thoughts regarding this matter.

Sad thing is most of this is coming from people with no long term experience.

Sit on a board for several years and have people coming back to you crying about how they should have listened to you is not necessarily comforting.

I've been there and seen it... its always "my buddies in the gym" who end up giving people the wrong advice.

With multiple compounds the first time, what occurs when you get gyno?

Is it the test? Or the Deca? So you end up not know what your body really reacts too.

Plus, he's going to need two AI's... better have them on hand before you start. The Dosinex isn't cheap, either, but you'll need it for the Deca.

Not the best way to start a first cycle.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Sad thing is most of this is coming from people with no long term experience.

Sit on a board for several years and have people coming back to you crying about how they should have listened to you is not necessarily comforting.

I've been there and seen it... its always "my buddies in the gym" who end up giving people the wrong advice.

With multiple compounds the first time, what occurs when you get gyno?

Is it the test? Or the Deca? So you end up not know what your body really reacts too.

Plus, he's going to need two AI's... better have them on hand before you start. The Dosinex isn't cheap, either, but you'll need it for the Deca.

Not the best way to start a first cycle.
    I agree,then we get too many threads like this abouts members comming back in panic about gyno, and whats causing it ,and for a first cycle you're basically shooting in the dark.

The Great Pacific Northwest; God's Country

I'm new on the board, but I've been in gyms since high school and have always been adviced to juice up. I considered it several times over the last several years, and have only decided to, and what to use(finetuning), since I hopped on this forum and got access to A+ info.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinLiftin View Post
    I'm new on the board, but I've been in gyms since high school and have always been adviced to juice up. I considered it several times over the last several years, and have only decided to, and what to use(finetuning), since I hopped on this forum and got access to A+ info.
    Look to the right of Rat's name. You will see join date May 2005. Then look at the number of posts on this board; 31,044. This is someone I would listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinLiftin View Post
    Absolutely, this is one of the best AAS forums out there(if not THE BEST). There is respect, rules and wisdom in this board that keeps everyone in check. Once you decide to juice up, do your research and post your gear plan here and open it up for critique/suggestions. You won't be dissappointed. Guys here would help you like you are part of the family. Of course, it is not all serious too.. we joke here a lot and make fun of the "dinosaurs" like Eclen or Rat.. LOL.. just kidding guys, we love YOU !
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Look to the right of Rat's name. You will see join date May 2005. Then look at the number of posts on this board; 31,044. This is someone I would listen to.
    Yeah, Rat, Florida, Strapping, Bufbiker, etc.. the VIPs, moderators, etc.. these are your heroes