Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 2nd cycle advice What do you think?

Default 2nd cycle advice What do you think?

Getting ready to aquire 2nd cycle. What do you think of this regimine and what do think my pct should be? If I run hcg during cycle, is nolvadex ok to run alone? Also is it ok to run 2 orals in 1 cycle?

weeks 1-10 test-e or -c 500mg (250 2 times a week)
    weeks 1-4 tbol 50 mg ed
    weeks 9-14 anavar 50 mg ed
    weeks 3-14 hcg 250 ius (2 times a week)
    weeks 1-16 arimidex .25 or .50 depending (every 3rd day)
    weeks 14-18 pct Nolvadex 20/20/10/10/10

On last cycle, was test-c, deca, hcg. Used hcg and clomid for pct. Didnt run hcg during cyle used as pct with clomid. Im 5'10 215lbs gained good size but want to cut up at the end of cycle this time. Should my body fat percentage be lower before I start this cylcle. Its about 15%.

I'd consider either dropping the dbol or at least run it and the anavar shorter durations. If I were going to run them both I'd run the dbol weeks 1-3 and the var at 60mg weeks 10-14. The way you have it you are running 10 weeks of orals, even with 4 weeks between IMO that is too much. I know cutting 2 weeks out doesn't sound like much but it can have a huge impact on liver enzymes. I personally would drop the dbol and run the anavar at a higher dose for the six weeks you have laid out. 60-70mg would be a little taxing on the liver but would produce a better end result IMO.

Your pct looks fine but it wouldn't hurt to run a little clomid with it. Maybe 50/50/25/25.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

as stated with florida id drop the dbol and use the var and run it towards the end of the cycle. i think with that youll be very happy you went that route. specially your liver will like it also
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

I'd drop the Dbol and maybe add an injectable.... like EQ... about 600mg a week.

I think you'd like the results... just a thought.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........