Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long cycle HCG & Adex dose advice

I know I'm jumping in here a little late but I would make a slight change in the cycle. I would drop the tren from the last few weeks. IMO you don't need it and it would actually cause more problems then any benefit you might get in the short time you plan to run it.

A couple alternatives would to be to run the deca out to week 12 or start the tren in week 11 and stop it at week 14. I don't recommend ending a cycle on a 19-nor as it makes recovery more difficult. You are best to end the cycle with a short estered test like you plan along with the winstrol or similar steroid. Overall you have a great cycle planned.

I agree with SYL about prolactin being estrogen dependent but having the dostinex has additional benefits when it comes to libido issues caused by increased prolactin. That is another reason for stopping the nor-19's before the end of cycle as it allows time for prolactin to decrease while you still have an abundance of test in your system. This can help with libido issues as well.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks for the input everyone.

I think I'm gonna back down the Arimidex to .5 mgs EOD and see what happens. I had no idea that I could be hindering my gains be over dosing with an AI.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Quote Originally Posted by JabsDD View Post
    Thanks for the input everyone.

I think I'm gonna back down the Arimidex to .5 mgs EOD and see what happens. I had no idea that I could be hindering my gains be over dosing with an AI.
    I still wouldn't dose that high unless you are gyno prone or if your BF% is on the high end (14-15+).
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".