Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: New planned cycle

The Great Pacific Northwest; God's Country

Default New planned cycle

Hey Guys,

So I put up a cycle a few weeks ago that I had wanted to run. I decided to change it, and wanted some input. You guys were super helpful last time and from what I've seen, this is the pro forum.
    I've been cutting for a few months now; I'm 6'0, 195, and have dropped to 16% bf from like 23%. I've done this mostly through diet and lots of cardio,(protein shakes, hydroxicut, ripped, no xplode, multivitamins, bcaa, lots of fuckin tuna) I'm losing muscle mass and I'm not happy about it. I've been staying calorie deficient and want to continue, but I also don't want to lose my gains I busted my ass to get naturally. I might do a bulking cycle after this first cycle, but really only wanted to do 1

*Weeks 1-24* HGH (green top) 4-8 iu ed (might be more or less, I'll adjust depending) * will be starting this as soon as it arrives, so will be maybe 2 weeks into useage before cycle starts*

Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg wk

Weeks 1-10 Ultra Ripped(50 tren a,50 mast di-prop,50 test prop) 1cc/ed

Weeks 1-18 Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD .25 after week 10

Weeks 2-12 hCG 250 iu 2x wk

Weeks 8-13 Anavar 50mg ED

Weeks13-15 Nolva 20mg ED

Weeks 16-18 Nolva 10mg ED

Weeks 1-18 Albuterol 2-4 mg 3-4 T/ED

Please comment or critisize or advice ... thanks!

This your first cycle?

The Great Pacific Northwest; God's Country

Yes, I think I only want to do 1 cycle. I know its full, only 1 oral though. I think it looks bigger than it is from all the serm.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the ultra. But it looks to be a good stack. Be prepared for possible tren sides by having ai, prolactin inhibitors in hand.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I think it's a bad idea for a first cycle...Just try one drug and see how it goes.

HGH-I like the idea of it, don't have exp. on it

1-12 Test e 500mg per week
    THAT'S IT

4-16 Arimidex .25mg e3d
    HCG (optional)
    16-21 Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10

You'll have good gains. It's not a combination of different drugs that's gonna give you results.

id have to agree and say for a 1st cycle, tren will probably kick your ass. BUT, i like the look of it on the whole mate. well thaught out, all the right precautions and PCT. its a moderate cycle, not begginer. Still- i like it