Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Close call injecting

Default Close call injecting

Just injected 1cc of test-e into my right glute. Must have hit a vein at some point. I didnt see any blood in the syringe when I aspirated but there was some inside when I pulled it out. Then about 20 seconds after I injected I got dizzy an starting coughing for a few minutes but it went away shortly after. I dont think that was the full effect of injecting into a vein but def would suck if it was any worse than that.

I had a similar experience my last cycle. I injected and had a strong chemicle taste in my mouth, I literally blew fumes out of my mouth. I began sneezing instantly and coughing. I even got a pretty good rush for a couple of minutes. When it subsided I had a bad case of test flu ofr the next two weeks. But I lived through it as you apparently have also.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I prayed every time I pinned, that it didn't happen. I went through an 11 week test P cycle pinning EOD and it never happened. Thats why I inject very slowly. could have nicked a vein and when pulled out some oil got sucked into vein.
    Bench 285x5
    Squat 400x5
    Dead 450x5
    Leg Press 1000x8

Start Weight: 296 dn to 179
    Current Weight: 202
    Current Cycle: EQ, Test E, 20 weeks
    Previous Cycles: Test P-11 Weeks

Sounds like maybe some of your gear got into the blood stream. It can happen sometimes if you go through a vein. When you aspirate you don't get blood because the needle is through and through the vein, but when you withdraw the needle some of the gear creeps into the blood. I've done this before too, you can also taste it sometimes in the back of your throat. Try to avoid going through veins in the skin that you can see especially. Happy shooting!

How bad can this be? What should one do if this happens?
    I just wanna know cuz I'll be starting my first cycle soon.
    What is test flu??

So far I've been lucky about avoiding the veins, but I did hit a nerve in the left quad once by pinning too high up and it hurt for about 4 days. But the pain works its way out.
    I Used To Be Amazed......
    Now I'm Just Amused

Quote Originally Posted by illusionist911 View Post
    How bad can this be? What should one do if this happens?
    I just wanna know cuz I'll be starting my first cycle soon.
    What is test flu??
    If you inject into a vein, and I'm talking about directly into a vein, it could kill you. If you do pray that you live through it. that is what I wold do.
    Test flu happens some times. I'm not having any symptoms on this cycle. But it is the flu, plain and simple. It is caused by that first injection of test. I don't know if it's the chemicles used, or foreign bacteria being injected into the body. No one really can answer why you get test flu. But it happens some times. Some times it doesn't.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    If you inject into a vein, and I'm talking about directly into a vein, it could kill you. If you do pray that you live through it. that is what I wold do.
    Test flu happens some times. I'm not having any symptoms on this cycle. But it is the flu, plain and simple. It is caused by that first injection of test. I don't know if it's the chemicles used, or foreign bacteria being injected into the body. No one really can answer why you get test flu. But it happens some times. Some times it doesn't.
    Thanks. I'll be extra careful.

just make sure to aspirate each time. And try not to pull the needle out as you push the plunger in. that's why I try to bury the needle up to the hub.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!