Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test and EQ Cycle and Clen

Default Test and EQ Cycle and Clen

About to start a cycle of test ethanate at 600mg and EQ at 500mg a week for 16 weeks and front loading with dbol at 30mg a day for 4 weeks and doing 500IUS of HCG twice a week. Gunna add anavar at the last month of the cycle. Was wondering if I could add Clen in for a month to burn off fat towards the end of cycle.

Would love to know your guys thoughts on the cycle.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Chizle View Post
    About to start a cycle of test ethanate at 600mg and EQ at 500mg a week for 16 weeks and front loading with dbol at 30mg a day for 4 weeks and doing 500IUS of HCG twice a week. Gunna add anavar at the last month of the cycle. Was wondering if I could add Clen in for a month to burn off fat towards the end of cycle.

Would love to know your guys thoughts on the cycle.

Cheers
    Bump the HCG dosage down to 250iu 2x/wk (500iu total). <--That will be plenty. Besides, too much HCG can (but not always) cause estrogen/gyno-related problems.

When I am on a high calorie surplus (750-1500+ above maintenance) I will often run a low dose of T3 (50mcg) or even some clen to counteract the fat I may pick up. While T3 can potentially waste your muscle away, I hate what clen does to my cardio. My cardio is SHIT when I am on clen.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    My cardio is SHIT when I am on clen.
    I took clen alone for awhile and my cardio went to shit too. I took it when I needed to work on my cardio for the military and I added 3 minutes to my 2 mile run time. But, I lost about 8lbs in 2 weeks with doing minimal workouts...but it's no miracle drug.

I took DNP also and lost about 10lbs in 10 days....it's a miracle drug if you don't care about feeling like death all the time...seriously...death

Got your PM Mr. Tyler.
    Last edited by biggdaddyjay; 08-31-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: forgot something

Lol, I know that's right. I have lost about 0.75 lbs/day on DNP too.

Nothing compares when it comes to losing fat, but yeah, you'll feel like death.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    Lol, I know that's right. I have lost about 0.75 lbs/day on DNP too.

Nothing compares when it comes to losing fat, but yeah, you'll feel like death.
    That rat poison tends to make you feel that way. Be very careful bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Chancy View Post
    That rat poison tends to make you feel that way. Be very careful bro.
    Rat poison?!

How dare you.

You left out that it also used to be used in explosives!

Why 500mg of eq? Isn't it dosed @ 300mg x1ml? It'd be easier to do 600mg.

I understand the test e cause mine is dosed @ 300mg x1ml.

the eq i got is 250 mg per 1 ml so just be doing two injections a week for 500ml.

500mg should be enough. 600mg/wk would be a tab better, but since it is dosed @ 250mg/ml, 500mg/wk will be easier to keep accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chizle View Post
    the eq i got is 250 mg per 1 ml so just be doing two injections a week for 500ml.
    Cool.