Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good cycle to lose fat.

200lbs of muscle damn dude im jealous nice going buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Diet first, I lost 60+ pounds in a year before going on gear.

Clenbuterol\albuterol will help you loose fat if you can do the cardio to back it up.

Ditch all that fat too, peanut butter is bull shit, no other oils or fats in your diet, eliminate them all, no pork either. You will get what you need from chicken and steak and fish.
    Eliminate your crap carbs too, bread, pasta, anything white refined, including whole wheat, save that for your off season diet.

You want to drop pounds, 1.5 hours of cardio a day, and a little bit of clen, dont go over board, let it come off nice and slowly.

Post up your diet and im sure you will get many opinions on it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    ...Ditch all that fat too, peanut butter is bull shit, no other oils or fats in your diet, eliminate them all, ...
    What?! No fats? Some fats are good. Mono and poly-unsaturated fats are great for you.

Peanut butter, while very calorie dense, is loaded with good fats..

Extra-virgin olive oil is also good.

It's not the macros that realyl matter. In the end it is "calories in vs. calories out".

... no pork either. You will get what you need from chicken and steak and fish. ...
    No Pork? Why not? There are a few very lean parts of pork. I eat lean pork all the time.

Pork is fine.

... Eliminate your crap carbs too, bread, pasta, anything white refined, including whole wheat, save that for your off season diet. ...
    Finally, some decent advice here.. Complex carbs, full in fiber, will be good here.

Like I said though, the ultimate part of losing fat is to have a calorie deficit first..
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

I eat no excess fat in my diet, no peanut butter, no olive oil nothing. No pork either. But its just my opinion.
    No marg, no butter, no lactose (cheese, milk at all)

But thats just me.

I guess I should clarify, currently contest diet, off season i eat nofat cheese, potato, rice, yams, and the occasional slice of bread.

I do agree that there are some healthy fats, the problem is that 95% of people say oh its good for me and slather it on. Where you should have 1 TB spoon of olive oil, people use 8+ in the pan. Where you can have 2T of peanut butter, people use 4+ on each slice of toast with butter on the toast in most cases.

The advice is not unsound, just deal with the calories in calories out.
    And its true, to loose fat you MUST be in deficit of calories.
    Post up your height, weight, and a full meal plan, let everyone take a look.

Good fats are essential in everyones diet. Some cuts of pork are exceptionally lean, leaner than a lot of beef cuts in fact.
    Food combinations are more important than fat content, IMO. Obviously you dont want to be eating pork crackling every night, but if you are on a low carb diet fats are an essential form of energy. Wanna lose weight, drop ALL forms of sugar from your diet (that includes milk), drop complex carbs as well. Replace with as much fresh low gi veg as you can eat. And eat lots of fish, red meats and add in some olive oil or flaxseed oils as well.
    Work out your maitenance cal requirements, then drop that by 500 cals per day and you will lose weight. Its no rocket science.
    As for doing lots of cardio, well thats ok if your training for a marathon, but if your hitting the weights three days per week, then all you really need is 20 mins of cardio twice per week, thats it, no more. Your not really going to be "burning up" calories doing cardio (unless you wanna spend hours on the treadmill to "use" 700 cals, but why not just eat less?), but what you will be doing is stimulating your metabolism for the longer term. Combine that with a calorie deficit of 500 per day and the weight will fall off. Its not hard and like I said its not rocket science.

Hey ive had excellent results using liquid clenbuterol and t3s, after a cycle on npp, prop, and winstrol excellent for cutting up.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmysmiff View Post
    Hey ive had excellent results using liquid clenbuterol and t3s, after a cycle on npp, prop, and winstrol excellent for cutting up.
    Well, congratulations..
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

I eat pork all the time. I ate some last night I had some today.
    Today I've had a shake, smoked chicken, pulled pork sandwich, another chicken breast, now it's almost 3:00pm and I'm getting ready to go eat again. And peanut butter sandwiches are a mainstay in my diet due to work.

As a side note to Focus, I used to weigh over 200lbs, so I can gain the weight easy. It's getting the right kind of weight that is the trick. But I know the trick.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!