Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: first time pinning myself?

My friends I have discovred th3 secret for pinning quads finally. You pin in the upper side of the quad. The needle will be straight out at a 90 degree angle from the leg. And the part of the quad you pin is in the upper part closer to the hip. Very minimal pain that way. What pain there is is on the side and not the top of the leg. Much better that way.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

i pinned again today me n my mate, we both hit a vien the first time.....is so weird man, then after re pin we both nicked a vien.......is that odd or does it happen abit...maybe we have vieny glutes perhaps lol?? just seems odd, i was under the impression that most pins u just pin aspirate its sweet n then u go, n no bleeding?? call ne neive but plz fee lfree to inform me?

my pins are 1 n a 1\4 inch could they be to long??

Quote Originally Posted by micci_d View Post
    my pins are 1 n a 1\4 inch could they be to long??
    Depends on how big you are. I use 1" for my delts/quads, but I know guys who use 1.5" for delts and quads.

1.25" might be a bit too small for glutes unless you are pretty lean.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Mine are 3/4 for glutes, If you have a little more chubbies to go through you need longer. I dont mind the 3/4, might switch to a 1 next time. 18g draw 23g pin.

I hate to be a creeper but are we allowed to post a picture of this?
    I would be interested in an alternate pin location.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    My friends I have discovred th3 secret for pinning quads finally. You pin in the upper side of the quad. The needle will be straight out at a 90 degree angle from the leg. And the part of the quad you pin is in the upper part closer to the hip. Very minimal pain that way. What pain there is is on the side and not the top of the leg. Much better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Mine are 3/4 for glutes, If you have a little more chubbies to go through you need longer. I dont mind the 3/4, might switch to a 1 next time. 18g draw 23g pin.
    You only go 3/4" deep into your glute?! How lean are you..?
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

im done 6 pins, my fifth one hiowver is brusied around pin site and pretty swollen like of to the right side of my leg, like from front on looks liek girls hips haha! any adivce (this is the one i mentioned that bled after)......????
    ??? kinda looks like my 6th one is gonan bruise up to??

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    I hate to be a creeper but are we allowed to post a picture of this?
    I would be interested in an alternate pin location.
    My wife doesn't like to see me pin, but I'll see if I can do it next time i do quads. It's very easy though. Sitting down the needle goes in the side of the leg. A lot of times we tend to pin towards the top or wht we would see if we were looking inthe mirror, the front of the leg. You just pin in the side closer to the hip, not at the hip, just further up the leg, but on the side. I'm telling you, no after injection pain. It's barely noticable.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!