Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: oxymetholone

Default oxymetholone

hi, my bro is thinking about taking oxymetholone and sus and deca together is this a good idea?.

hes 22 yrs old 5ft 8in, 14.7stone not sure about body fat. hes wanting to get 16-17 but ripped up at the same time.

also i would like help makin a PCT for him. thanks

Dbol is usually a better choice over anadrol for people who don't have many cycles under their belt.

Better find out his BF though. At 5'8 and 206 lbs he very well could have a BF% >15. If it is too high, he'll be a prime candidate for gyno!

He also better run some HCG on cycle (@250iu 2x/wk).

Since he will be using deca, pick a clomid PCT

Clomid @ 75/50/50/25/25

---

One last question. Is this your.. err. his first cycle? If so, drop the deca and andadrol. Run test (cyp/enanth is a better choice over sust) and maybe dbol to kickstart.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

By the way, in case you didn't know, to maximize efficiency, ust should be pinned EOD to utilize ALL the esters.

That's why I recommended cyp or enanth (1-2 pins/wk).
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

He's awful young to be using these types of drugs, but it seems like a decent stack. I'm not a fan of sust, but I don't like blends.
    A pct regimen would be nolvadex at 20/20/20/10/10, clomid 50/50/25/25/25, aromasin 20/20/20/10/10.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Yeah, missed the age. Is a bit young.

At least MENTION to him that he should train natty another couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    Dbol is usually a better choice over anadrol for people who don't have many cycles under their belt.

Better find out his BF though. At 5'8 and 206 lbs he very well could have a BF% >15. If it is too high, he'll be a prime candidate for gyno!

He also better run some HCG on cycle (@250iu 2x/wk).

Since he will be using deca, pick a clomid PCT

Clomid @ 75/50/50/25/25

---

One last question. Is this your.. err. his first cycle? If so, drop the deca and andadrol. Run test (cyp/enanth is a better choice over sust) and maybe dbol to kickstart.

No this would be his second cycle he had a cycle of oxymetholon on its own. just wanted some advice cuz dont want him to **** his self up .

Yeah, well at least tell him what we said about sust.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    Yeah, well at least tell him what we said about sust.
    will do thanks, if he does take dbol how long and how much should he take before startin injections? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urukusokii View Post
    will do thanks, if he does take dbol how long and how much should he take before startin injections? thanks
    It takes long ester test 4-5 weeks to kick in from the time you start pinning it.

So the first day of his cycle he should start BOTH dbol and test.

You use the dbol to KICKSTART the cycle before the test kicks in.

4-5 weeks will be long enough. As far as dosage. It differs. Since it is only his 2nd cycle and he isn't extremely heavy 35-40mg ED would probably do him some good. Due to the short half-life, dose it 2-3x/day.