Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you Squat, Deadlift, bench

Quote Originally Posted by Jocks View Post
    Are you serious??

What is your BW again mate?
    Hovering at 210 right now.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by westward View Post
    My stats are....
    Bench 250
    Squats 420
    Deads 500

My internet stats are...
    Bench 385
    Squats 620
    Deads 780
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    Gotta start somewhere bro. keep at it.
    I hope you know i wasn't serious!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sbags21 View Post
    I hope you know i wasn't serious!!
    Sure bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Hovering at 210 right now.
    Seriously mate that is freaken awesome. Those lifts would see you place very well in powerlifting circles. You don't specifically train for strength do you? You are more of a Bodybuilder I thought?

Back in the early to mid '90's I did compete as a power lifter. Did very well for my weight calss. I have some old work out partners who still compete. One is a Masters champion another used to hold a wolrd record in a certain discipline.
    In 2009 I lost 45 opunds to get my body back into shape and to help me breathe easier. This year since March I have added on the 45 pounds I lost, but doing more of a body building type diet and training.
    But I do still lift very big. My muscles are so used to the weight that if I don't go big I see no results. If I were to rep 315 all day long or squat 405 or 455 all day long I would get sore joints but no benefit. I have to stress the muscles to get any growth.
    In a couple of years I may go to more of a maintenance work out, but for now I'm seeing how far I can take the strength on gear. Before I did it all naturally, even though my buds were all on the juice.
    Now I'm on the juice and they are clean, except for one who still competes.
    I caught a lot of flack when I e-mailed them for you to see what their cycles were when you originally posted some months back. They made fun of me for finally caving in. Mr. Integrity one used to called me. Now he called me a cheater. But I'm not competing.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Very impressive, I think if you competed at masters now you would kick some arse...so why not compete?

Sorry for the side track guys.

Not enough time. Busy life now.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

feel ya buff! have to cut out the things we love to do and do the things we hate