Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Littleman7 1st cycle log!

Good work. You're going to have to change your screen name.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Lol Bufbiker!!! I still got a long way to go bro until I get to how I want to look, but I'm willing to put in the work and effort!! I learned so much during this 1st cycle, Disciple and hard work pays off!! And Food is number one and I'm going to need to save up on the next cycle cuz that's what I spent the most on!!! Lol 6 meals everyday for 8 wks. + the 4 weeks to prepare for the cycle gets expensive, it can take a toll on the wallet!! But Im my own worst critic, so I got more work and learning to do!! But thanks for your help Bufbiker we were pretty much on the same cycle, except your a freaking animal throwing around some heavy weight dude!!
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

The weight is all about technique. Pretty much anyone could do it with the right training. Well maybe not anyone, but there is a lot of technique involved to lifting big.
    Again, great work. Keep it up.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Dood them pictures are good, its a nice comparison, you should try and get someone to take some godo ones tho.

The iphone ones are ok

Relax on the trap training, they are nice and big, use the time for arms\forearms.
    Got any leg shots?

Nice work keep going!

True Bufbiker!! If only I had a good workout partner, cuz I like to use a lot of free weights and the weight is starting to get heavy and I need a spotter to help me put in that last rep!!! I'm waiting to see what you'll run next buf, I like the Test prop. And NPP alot except for the constant pining!! Lol

Darkri3r yeah my traps alwYs seem to grow really fast, as you can see in the fist pics, my traps were small so I decided to work them out and they grew really fast, but your right on where I feel I need to improve, and that's my forearms and biceps!! Those are what I have the most trouble with, although ever since Ive started on the Bosshogg workout they have grown more than ever, but compared to the rest of my body my arms stil need major major work!!! I don't have any legs pics, but they are also growing, I have torn ligaments in my knee, and I've put off surgery since I decided to quit sports to avoid anymore Injury, but Im slowly working them back to how they were before my injury when I used to play soccer, cuz back then they were really big and cut as hell!! But it will take alot of time and I don't know if I'll be able to squat what I used to since I got a torn ligament!! The mental block man!!
    5'11"
    12% bf
    Off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by littleman7 View Post
    True Bufbiker!! If only I had a good workout partner, cuz I like to use a lot of free weights and the weight is starting to get heavy and I need a spotter to help me put in that last rep!!! I'm waiting to see what you'll run next buf, I like the Test prop. And NPP alot except for the constant pining!! Lol

Darkri3r yeah my traps alwYs seem to grow really fast, as you can see in the fist pics, my traps were small so I decided to work them out and they grew really fast, but your right on where I feel I need to improve, and that's my forearms and biceps!! Those are what I have the most trouble with, although ever since Ive started on the Bosshogg workout they have grown more than ever, but compared to the rest of my body my arms stil need major major work!!! I don't have any legs pics, but they are also growing, I have torn ligaments in my knee, and I've put off surgery since I decided to quit sports to avoid anymore Injury, but Im slowly working them back to how they were before my injury when I used to play soccer, cuz back then they were really big and cut as hell!! But it will take alot of time and I don't know if I'll be able to squat what I used to since I got a torn ligament!! The mental block man!!
    No man your right, take it slow take your time and enjoy it. If you fling big ass weights and get injured the time off will be very bad.
    I shake my head every day at the people doing bad shit, its just so crazy. If your out for 6 weeks, kiss all your hard work bye bye.

Yeah man, and that's what I think about whenever I feel like adding alot more weight on leg press, but then I think about all the work id throw away just cuz i want to get ahead of my self, but I still workout lower body cuz I want to look proportional and not like a flamingo!!! Lol Injuries while on cycle suck I bet!
    5'11"
    12% bf
    Off cycle

They throw a lot of hard work right down the toilet.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

For real!!! I'll just take my time, stay healthy and get big!!
    5'11"
    12% bf
    Off cycle