Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help!

Default Help!

Today I got a letter from customs saying that they have my package. All that was in it was some nolva, and thats it. This package should have been here about 3 or 4 weeks ago and when it never showed up I figured I had gotten scammed and ordered again through someone else so now theres another package coming to the same address. What should I do?

Don't worry about it. They want where it's coming from. If they wanted you they would've done an active delivery.

Even tho I got another package coming Im still ok

Hazcat Guest

You're okay and the second one will probably make it through. Just throw the first letter away and ignore it.

he throw it aways... just dont go and try to claim it that is when u will get in deep shit

just tell the stupid customs that your cousin in ..... whatever you want has breast cancer

Thanks guys for puttin my mind at ease. if you can't tell I've never had this problem with gettin gear before

That's why you should order domestic.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

I read somewhere that some Customs Letter are fake as well! That is to say, this mail-order gear/ancillaries company are the ones sending you the fake Customs letter.

Isn't there a shipping policy that when you get a Customs letter, that you can scan/send it to your source and they can send you another one? I would bet that this is just a fake Customs letter. If it is real, then your address maybe put in the "blacklist" so you may need to have your future packages sent in a different address.

I've never heard of "fake" customs letters.

I DO know customs will send you a "We confiscated your stuff. Don't do it again" letter.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".