Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 weeks into test prop cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    Yes!

Eat big. Train big. Rest big.
    haha nice quote bro, i say it every single day!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    haha nice quote bro, i say it every single day!
    I DO it big every day.

Well, except on a cut, lol.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

How, and by who, are these gains being judged?

I have learnt that the hardest critic is always ourselves. I can put on pound after pound, week after week, and then have a "f*ck I'm skinny" day. (Somewhat similar to your girlfriends fat arse day)

The reality is if you're getting stronger you're getting bigger. That's how muscles work.

Don't be fooled by the scales, they really don't reflect accurately what's really going on with your body. Can the scales measure body fat? Water retention? Bone density? No, of course not.

So your buddy has put on some extra weight on the scales? That doesn't necessarily mean he is putting on good quality lean muscle. Maybe he just hasn't had a sh*t for a week?

My advice is this. Keep accurate records, not just weight. Buy a tape measure and take some measurements. Get your BF% taken each week. Take some photos. Ask your girl/boy/mom/random girl at the video store who's hot to tell you if they are seeing a change.

My money says you're growing and either don't see it or have unreal expectations.

hey all, thnx for the quick replies!
    my eating has been good, large and clean to the point where some peopel said i was a monster due to the amount of food i was eating lol! as for lifting i lft 5 days a week with weekends off, every now n then taking an extra day off if i feel my body needs it! for sleeping my sleeping is good im in bed early mostly every night, up early every day, havent drunk or smoked in months!!! and vbefore that bearly anyways!
    i ecently as in last week days have started to reduce calories but afetr hearing about my mates gains have decided to keep smashing them, so once again icnreasing calories n eating every 2-3 hours!
    ive trained natural for 2 n half year, put on 14kg n now want some xtra help as i feel i have become stagnent! my weight is 85-86kg atm n trying to hit 90.....

is the best advice just keep eating hard n training hard for the remainded of my cycle????

Quote Originally Posted by micci_d View Post
    hey all, thnx for the quick replies!
    my eating has been good, large and clean to the point where some peopel said i was a monster due to the amount of food i was eating lol! as for lifting i lft 5 days a week with weekends off, every now n then taking an extra day off if i feel my body needs it! for sleeping my sleeping is good im in bed early mostly every night, up early every day, havent drunk or smoked in months!!! and vbefore that bearly anyways!
    i ecently as in last week days have started to reduce calories but afetr hearing about my mates gains have decided to keep smashing them, so once again icnreasing calories n eating every 2-3 hours!
    ive trained natural for 2 n half year, put on 14kg n now want some xtra help as i feel i have become stagnent! my weight is 85-86kg atm n trying to hit 90.....

is the best advice just keep eating hard n training hard for the remainded of my cycle????
    You said it brotha.

ya this is deffinately a situation of user error... gotta eat big to get big bro... I'm on day 14 of prop only and ive put on 16 pounds. It's been said in every other thread on these forums; "You need to eat for the weight you want to be, not the weight you are". This weekend im adding deca, test-e, and some dbols to my test-p (plus some hcg). I started at 187, now im 203 (5-6 pounds water weight no doubt) and i want to end up at 235. I'm eating like 150 dollars of groceries a week lol.