Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: oral cycle

Default oral cycle

I have been off the gym,tennis elbows.I want to get back.I am 56 male weight 185 at 5 ft 8 in.I want to bulk up slim down.I just want a boost.I am healthy.I want to include HGH and testosterone.Will do 12 week cycle.I got burned out the last time.I could get no gains in strength or loose the extra fat.I got to about 18%.I am at 20%know.Also i would like to develope a program that save`s my lower back.I have great legs and good over all shape for a 56 yr old.I did cardo 45 min 3X wk along with weights.I just want the push.Any help would be nice.

This will probably be the theme of advice you get but you should lose a little fat first. Post up your diet (what you eat in a typical day) and lets start there.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

As for your lower back do some light dead lifts and some back extensions without weights.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

well i eat clean mostly.chicken rice,beans,some beef,hard boiled eggs,oatmeal,no sugar jelly,protein drink,Vitimans,veggies of all kinds.As you see my diet is clean for the most part it is just i need a push and was thinking D-Bol,HGH,proviron.Something along those lines.I have never done a cycle.I just need info and then i will choose.People who have ran a few cycle know what is ahead.I need to see thu there eyes.I got a good source for the gear just wanting to see read and learn first.

If you're set on doin something, then at your age GH will do wonders. Get about 1000iu and run 2-3 ed till it's gone and continue to lift, exercise and eat right. Then you MIGHT be ready to reap the full bennies from AAS.

The foods you are eating seem good but it is important to know when and how much you are eating as well. If you can't lose weight with diet and cardio then steroids aren't going to help.

Have you had any blood work done? If so do you know what your total and free testosterone levels are and your THS, total and free T3 and T4 as well a PSA (Prostate-specific antigen) are? It is vital that you know this before you start a cycle at your age (not bashing age but it is relevant).

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    If you're set on doin something, then at your age GH will do wonders. Get about 1000iu and run 2-3 ed till it's gone and continue to lift, exercise and eat right. Then you MIGHT be ready to reap the full bennies from AAS.
    Oh HAYELL yeah! Exactly this.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Kanetuck you've been around a long time so I'm not going to say what you know I'll say. But that said how about a prop var cycle. 10 weeks prop at 100mg eod nad last 6 weeks of var at about 75mg ed.
    This would allow you to maintain muscle mass while losing fat.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Default done the blood n more

I did the blood work and all is good even testosterone.I truly belive my HGH is shot.I am in great health.I did get exposed to a gas unknown in Beruit when they blew it up in the 80`s.I have allergys.Other than fatuige i am okay.Problem in the states is doctors are geared to treat split tails but not men.Hormone treatment in Europe is common.You can get steroids and more if you want.Here they treat you like shit if you ask about testosterone to a doctor.I have them argue with me on the fact testosterone changes in the body.They two doctors told me it never change from birth till death.I want to maybe do a cycle but have a time figuring out what marries to what and dosage.As soon as i find the cycle i like then i will order the gear.Takes 30 days to get it in.My fat is belly only.Its not a gut just a layer.If you seen me you`d say i was small.Body fat is not always what we think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Kanetuck you've been around a long time so I'm not going to say what you know I'll say. But that said how about a prop var cycle. 10 weeks prop at 100mg eod nad last 6 weeks of var at about 75mg ed.
    This would allow you to maintain muscle mass while losing fat.
    I like this..... With GH

Quote Originally Posted by kanetuck View Post
    I did the blood work and all is good even testosterone.I truly belive my HGH is shot.I am in great health.I did get exposed to a gas unknown in Beruit when they blew it up in the 80`s.I have allergys.Other than fatuige i am okay.Problem in the states is doctors are geared to treat split tails but not men.Hormone treatment in Europe is common.You can get steroids and more if you want.Here they treat you like shit if you ask about testosterone to a doctor.I have them argue with me on the fact testosterone changes in the body.They two doctors told me it never change from birth till death.I want to maybe do a cycle but have a time figuring out what marries to what and dosage.As soon as i find the cycle i like then i will order the gear.Takes 30 days to get it in.My fat is belly only.Its not a gut just a layer.If you seen me you`d say i was small.Body fat is not always what we think.
    You may be suffering from something akin to gulf war syndrome. Heve you had your trace minerals checked? Specifically copper, selenium, and iron. I'dm dig na little deeper looking for a blood disorder... thyroid hormones? Just things to consider before cycling. But I think GH would benefit everyone over 40.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.