Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help with food

Quote Originally Posted by army13boomboom View Post
    is there any write ups on here 4 proper diet on and off aas
    Here's a start..

http://forums.isteroids.com/diet-nut...made-easy.html
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Couple of basics. No processed food, ie nothing that has been tampered with by humans. So that leaves pretty much fresh produce like veg salads natural fish, chicken, beef pork etc etc. If it comes from a can or packet, forget it, with the exception of canned tuna.
    The carb cravings are the worst! Just try eating as much fresh veg as you can instead of the carbs. Stuff like broccoli, cauliflower, squash, lots of leafy veg. Eat as much of them as you can shove in. For dressing use some olive oil and garlic or balsamic vinegar.
    Personally I dont like a lot of PB as its waay high in cals and fats.
    Breakfast would be poached scrambled or bolied eggs on whole grain bread (a GREAT quality bread, not white bread) or maybe oatmeal with natural yoghurt. Lunch could be chicken/fish/steak/pork etc, with some rice or noodles and a whole bunch of salad. Dinner would be the same but with no carbs. Between meals you can go for the protein shakes or a couple cans of tuna etc etc.
    Basically SIMPLE natural foods are the way to go. Dont let your missus feed you up with too much rice and beans, I know its a huge part of South American foods but keep it in check.
    For salad/veg dressing you can go with some olive oil and garlic or balsamic vinegar or lemon juice. I like to make up a jar of olive oil, lemon juice and some whole grain seeded mustard, keep it on the shelf and add some as dressing.
    Also, on your meat fish dish etc, you can go with seeded mustard or soy sauce or maybe even some sweet chilli sauce. Asian food stores are great for low cal sauces and dressings.
    BB food doesnt have to be bland and boring, it just needs to be low in cals and especially low in sugar.
    Herbs are your best friend. Get used to chilli, ginger, garlic, thyme, basil, corriander, etc etc. Even fish sauce, which smells like vomit but cooks up quite nicely
    There used to be a fantastic section here on recipes. One chick here had the best recipes for tasty bb foods, I think her name was chiquita? Damn, I would nearly marry that girl sight unseen, just for her cooking skills, lol.
    A great snack is poached eggs on wholemeal toast with some smoked salmon and low fat cheese........

Cool

Damn I'm good to you, lol. Heres a link to the recipe section

Recipes and Food - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums

Just make sure you bust your oponents head in ya first MMA fight dude! Let us know how ya get on

thanks danno iam going to bust some heads lol. ill post my first mma fight that shit is so fun everyone should try mma. more ? is there a ratio of carbs fats and prot like 10 30 60 etc. and how many cals should i have off and on aas thanks for this it helps
    Last edited by army13boomboom; 10-16-2010 at 09:21 PM.

ratio varies depending on goal and metabolism etc. If your looking to bulk up till Jan, I would say you want 40% protein 50% carb and 10% fat, as a rough guide. Having said that everyone is different and responds differently to ratios etc. Dont over complicate it, Eat clean healthy unprocessed foods. Every meal should revolve around protein with enough carbs to keep your energy levels up. Try not to eat carbs after 2 pm as it will mostly be stored as fat. After 2 pm most of your carbs should be coming from "non starchy" carbohydrates, ie Leafy green vegs, broccoli, beans, coleslaw etc. If you find your too lean for your bulking phase then add some complex carbs like pasta, rice, potatoes etc.
    There are no real hard and fast rules as everyone is different. I have found that I gain quite well on 200gs of protein per day.... any more and it tends to get stored as fat. BUT, on cycle I will be upping that to 350Gs.......
    Cals depends on your height, age, weight, training etc. I would suggest that for you, around 3500 to 4000 cals off cycle and on you could increase it to 4500-5000 cals, especially if your doing a lot of MMA training.
    Forget the scales for progress. Your best guide is the mirror and your strength increase's. Its a bit of trial and error but eventually you will find exactly the cals and ratios you need to bulk, maintain and cut.
    Dont overcomplicate diet, just make sure you are eating good clean food and lots of it. If your still hungry, then add some more protein and leafy veg. On a bulking phase I have to "force feed" myself every 2 1/2 hours...... Your going on cycle in Jan? Then just eat as much clean cals as you can force in and keep an eye on BF. Try too keep it at or under 15%. Anymore than that when it comes time to cycle and you may have Estro sides, due to the fact that Fat has a LOT of estrogen receptors.
    Once again, dont over complicate or over think diet. Its the same as training really. The basics work best, just make sure its all "clean" cals, ie no processed or junk foods. Lots of protein, lots of fresh veg and some good quality carbs. One important thing is your Post Workout meal/shake should contain a lot of protein, ie around 50-60 Gs, and some carbs, around 40-50 gs and also some high GI carbs (something sweet or semi sweet). High GI will cause an "insulin spike" which directs the body to "drive" the protein and carbs into the muscle to aid in recovery. This is pretty much the only time you want to create an insulin spike with high GI (sweet) foods. Doing so any other time pretty much makes the body store nutrients as fat...... not something we want to do. So for a Post workout meal/shake, you could have a whey shake with some dextrose or even with a bowl of cornflakes, or you could have some fish/chicken/beef, with some white rice (high GI) and a sweet sauce such as "sweet chilli" or a half cup of lemon/lime juice etc.
    Dont over think it. Have a good look thru the recipe section and find a half dozen or dozen good recipes and use them as your base.

thats danno that helps alot thats what ive been doing over thinking it and fuckin it up thanks alot