Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jocks first log.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Not sure about adex at 300mg a week. That's like a trt dose. But to be honest I don't think it could hurt at a low dose to help keep test as the dominant hormone, especially since you are on such a low dose.
    I agree keep the adex nice and low, maybe 0.25mg E4D?

Thank you Joe. I appreciate your concurrance.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Rightio so I had last weeks shot in the glute and all was well until a few days later.

I got myself a little pain and a little lump. Not sure why and it lasted till prolly yesterday. It's gone now and I will put it down to being to rough when jabbing.

Have just been on holiday so I am really relaxed and enjoying life, I start the next round of 5/3/1 tomorrow as I have torn my bloody rib cartilage which saw me out of the gym tonight...hope it heals as this would piss me right off.

Really start getting serious with the diet this week also as I have put on 5 kg in two weeks! I think alot of it went straight to my gut and face as it always does....I will drop as much water this week and next week so that I look lean again.

I've torn rib cartiledge before. It took 6 months to heal properly.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Yeah I am pretty sure it took that long for me the first time as well. I don't think this one is half as bad a my first one however as I can actually breathe.

Breathing is always a good sign.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Pinned this morning and decided to go right quad. I was slowly pushing the pin in and for the first time ever I hit a bloody nereve and it burned like liquid magma down my leg ha ha....I tried to push past it but hit a another one and decided to bail.

Moved down a little and tried again...no dramas. No pain this time as I took it really easy as I am not a fan of quad shots as they all seem to hurt. Although I have hurt myself I hit the weights tonight and the focus is definately there which I love...kinda gives you a purpose.

I have said it once and i'll say it again....I love lifting weights!

I hate pinnin quads bro. Hate it...

Ribs feelin better?

Monday was my second pin in the right quad in a row (14 days apart) that has gotten swollen. I think I'll have to stop pinning the right quad for a while.
    But as far as a pin place, I don't mind pinning the quads at all.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Yeah my ribs are still very sore but I lifted with success last night so I was happy.

Buff funny you say that as it was my second glute shot (14 days) that got swollen and sore. I always alternate glute 1 and 2 then quad 1 and 2 the delt 1 and 2.

Last delt shot I did it hurt really bad, however that was some time ago now so I will hit them in a month or so.