Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jocks first log.

I would like to figure out why sometimes you get one site that just can't handle the juiice any more. Any thoughts?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Scar tissue, nerve damage just a couple of thoughts?

I haven't so much hit a spot that won't take it BUT I have lost quite a bit of fat since my full on competitive strength days and my skin seems to have tightened and hardened up a little.

Power lifters don't have fat. That's push weight.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hey fellas has been awhile since I have posted. Well I can happily say that my weight is staying level at 275 so I am happy with that and my strength is still good. Considering I am now running twice a week, MMA 2-3 times per week and 3 gym sessions a week.

I am recovering quite well, legs will flog me for days but thats pretty usual if you hammer them so nothing to complain about...BUT, each fucken shot hurts two days later. I hit the glute again this week and it feels like someone has kicked me in the arse! Doesn't feel infection pain just muscle sore. Now the test is test e 300mg/ml, I am wondering if it has a fair bit of prop maybe thrown in to fill the vial. Could this be a possibilty??

I was tempted to up my cycle to 600mg per week but I held back as I want to stay level till next year as I have a lot of parties etc coming up so I would be kidding myself to think I would be fair dinkum right now.

Not sure if I have mentioned this but the vials I have are marked 10ml but are in fact only 9!! This pisses me right off, but is this something others find as well?
    Last edited by Jocks; 11-12-2010 at 08:19 PM. Reason: slight misprint.

They're not always completely 10ml. You tend to lose some each pin too. I did find some answers to the pain question awhile back when I was having a similar problem.
    Why do some shots hurt? There are two primary reasons.
    One, the solvent ratio is too high. Anything over
    about 10% starts to hurt. BA and EA are VERY
    inflammatory to the tissues. That?s why you want ONLY
    enough to help your oil hold more gear but not so much
    that it causes inflammation.

The second reason is that the gear crystallizes in the
    depot. This is precisely why water-based suspensions
    feel like hammer blows. The water is absorbed FAST,
    leaving the gear to crystallize in the tissues = PAIN.
    Even gear in oil can do this, here is how it works. If
    you use a low ester weight attached to your gear and
    make the mg per ml ratio SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the
    oil will hold on it's own, what happens is the body
    absorbs the solvent faster than the oil/gear and the
    gear falls out of the solution and crystallizes in the
    depot and WHAM, it hurts like hell.

That's why I like to add just a smidgen of GSO to help hold the gear better.

Cheers for that info mate, makes me feel alot better in fact. Obviously not much I can do now though really as I mix all my pins before the cycle. That way I don't lose the amount each time I draw with the 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocks View Post
    Cheers for that info mate, makes me feel alot better in fact. Obviously not much I can do now though really as I mix all my pins before the cycle. That way I don't lose the amount each time I draw with the 18.
    You can add gso to preloaded pins easy. Just sayin...

Yeah my Test E vials are ALL diff. One looks about 7 ml, lol and the other about 10 and another about 12, so I guess it all evens out. I started on the one looks like 7ml so will let ya know how many shots I got out of it.
    I havent had any probs with pain at all to be honest. Yeah I can feel it down deep for a couple days but its no big deal really. I find that water based gear hurts like a mofo, especially Suspension, that shit REALLY hurts from the second day in, lol

Hey jocks I got 475 on bench Tuesday evening. Just wanted to brag a bit.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

By the way my body weight is 218 right now.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!