Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oxymethelone cycle

Default Oxymethelone cycle

Hi my friend wants to take a course on a50s and ive taken it in the past. Im just askung your opinion as if an ai needs to be taken as it does nt actually convert to estrogen according to everysite ive seen. As for dosing ive said do 6 weeks and start on half a tablet a day for the first week or 2 thn go upto 1 a day? Thoughts please?

FFS how many time do people have to be told that ORAL ONLY CYCLE SUCK ASS?
    Adrol is a nasty nasty oral, one of, if not the worst for sides. Do some damn research man! Weight gain is mostly water. BP goes thru the roof. Gyno is a HUGE problem. Liver toxicity with this shit is one of the highest of all orals.
    I used it years ago, in conjunction with Test and I pissed blood due to liver cycts and it agravated my gyno. I bloated up like the michelin man, mood swings the whole lot.
    So in answer to your question, ITS A BLOODY STUPID IDEA.
    AI's would be necessary, and a good PCT. You will lose 99% of the WATERY gains after the cycle......blah blah blah

Lol are you on it by anychance with that outburst? Lol only jokin mate.I have done research and i know the side effects as i used thm 2 years ago and not since hense y im asking on info. As for gyno this always baffles me. Gyno is the production of breast tissue right? And doesnt this hppen from increased estrogen? But oxy does not aromarise correct? And also the bloat and sides will vary depending on dose. I blew up 3 stone rapid and strength was highest ever. But now i weigh 15.7 and im stronger thn wen i took oxy. But 3 stone lighter as ive dun a few injectable courses you see. And i know oral sucks especially on its own but hey thats always gna happen so might aswell give the best guidance if people are gna do it right? Thats why ive asked you guys as oxy is nt my strong point as i only used a bit.

Wonderful response Danno! I am with you 100%.

I have run oxy before and it is harsh as hell...try something else. Seriously.

Man up, buy some test and inject. It much easier on your system and yields lasting results.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

When i said my friend it wasnt code for me it actually is my friend lol. I have injected and do inject wen i run a course

a-bombs bomb your liver... bad idea, way to toxic for the results you get. Look at your man Arnold, that dude swore by them, and now look how rough his body is lol (though i think most his issue is his heart).

crazy how some people get it in there head theyre gonna do somthing even though its bad for them... tell your "friend" that he's gonna hurt his liver, and to man up and pin. Id even suggest dbols over abombs

Dont think so man Arnold ran d-bol and Primo... Abused Dbol though..lol

Quote Originally Posted by p689 View Post
    Dont think so man Arnold ran d-bol and Primo... Abused Dbol though..lol
    im pretty sure theres a reason alotta people call them arnold bombs

His cycles are published i haven't seen any with abombs