Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: growing my chest

Default growing my chest

for some reason i just cannot keep my chest in porportion with all my other muscles... I work it hard and often enough, and i can lift semi heavy weight, but i just cannot get it to grow like i can my other muscle groups, and im wondering if it's somthing in my training.

im 6 foot 1 215lbs %14 BFI... i dont often use the bar to bench cause i dont ever have a spotter, but i flat bed bench 120 dumbells 6 reps....

here's my normal chest day

i always do 3 sets, and do reps 10-12, 8-10, then last set i do 6-8 reps... then i go really light in weight and do a burnout... so on flatbed for example ill end on the 120 dumbells, then without a break i throw up some 60's and just pump till exhaustian

so i start flatbed, then do inclined on the smith, then i use hammer strength machines and do the one for lower chest, then the one for upper chest. Then i use the pulleys and do some flies from the bottom, then switch and do some flies from the top.... and that's basically my routine...

you think if i dropped the weight a bit and focused alot more on form and put my reps up that it would help define the pecs a little more?

I think you're doin too much. I do 3 exercises for chest mostly. Decline Incline and Flat in that order. 2 warm up sets per exercise 10-15 reps at 50% and 1 working set, heavy 6-8 reps until complete failure. If you're not adding weight every couple weeks, then you're not gonna be puttin slabs of meat on.

i agree with shovel..chest is a easy muscle to get stale,and working it out like that id say that is most likely the problem.Also,i along with many other people dont see bench as the best workout for the chest.With your workouts mix it up easch week so your not hitting the same spot constantly.
    Dips,weighted dips
    cable flys,flys
    peck deck
    standard press
    db bench
    bb bench
    incline bench
    decline bench
    and my favorite,pushups using dumbells.i put big weights on my dumbells so the handle is 25-30cm off the ground. place them verticlly the same way as your body using them as handles so you can really go deep in your push up,and let me tell you,non of my other chest workouts compare
    use 3-4 max of these excercises each sesh and change the next time.
    see how that goes for you

Too much, cut it back. Flat bench is not a great pec developer. Inc Bench, Dips, Flyes, should see you sweet. I also like Shovels routine.

I have a pirate chest to mate...sunken ha ha. I have always had the same drama as you. I have huge shoulders and triceps and they take away alot of the stress from my chest.

I have recently started to change hand position on the bar and have also added more variety to my chest workouts now that I am more about proportion. However I really think that chest is a genetic gift for some fellas....just listen to the advice given mate and be consistent and it will grow but don't disapointed if it always lags. The only way to beat that is to do chest only for a couple of years...which I am actually considering. LOL

Strapping Young Lad has some EPIC articles for growing chest- find his profile and check his "threads started by" and find them..you will not be dissapointed man.

edit: or check the articles section lol

edit edit: never mind

http://forums.isteroids.com/strappin...-training.html
    Last edited by JoeHammer; 10-27-2010 at 06:08 PM.

Well my routine, which seems to have kicked some butt these past three months and have seen great growth have been Incline and Flat Flyes, Dumbbell Flat and Incline Bench, Pec Dec. I try uping my weight by 5lbs every other week, I make sure my form is correct before jumping up in weight...hope that helps

i was actually going to post a topic on this today. i have tryed so much for my chest all the time it never grows either. maybe some of us are supposed to have a chest at all lol. my main concern is my upper line tho its hard to get in. also my right is smaller than my left and last time last september i asked how to fix and everyone says it will even out eventually and still hasnt i usually do incline decline flat and a fly. and all sets are 3 with a 4 of low weight and just burn out

Quote Originally Posted by jokerx View Post
    i was actually going to post a topic on this today. i have tryed so much for my chest all the time it never grows either. maybe some of us are supposed to have a chest at all lol. my main concern is my upper line tho its hard to get in. also my right is smaller than my left and last time last september i asked how to fix and everyone says it will even out eventually and still hasnt i usually do incline decline flat and a fly. and all sets are 3 with a 4 of low weight and just burn out
    Maybe lift heavy??? i do mine grows