Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dannos cycle log etc

yeah carbs work good while on cycle,its seems to process really well.

thanks danno i like this thread its going to help me when income tax come

????????????????????????????????
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by army13boomboom View Post
    thanks danno i like this thread its going to help me when income tax come
    great
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    ????????????????????????????????
    I think he is saying he will have no money left till due to diet
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

Quote Originally Posted by Ruturaj View Post
    great

I think he is saying he will have no money left till due to diet
    lol yes im broke as hell right now when i get some play money (income taX) ill use this as a guide line sorry i should of said that.... laugh at me if u want to

Hey boomboom, good to see you around dude. Whens your fight coming up?

Did Legs and shoulders again today. Glad I took last Friday off cause I feel a lot better, physically and mentally and slept better too. So Today was a good workout. Put another 5Kgs on Squats, another 20 Kgs on Leg Press and another 5Kgs on MP and just did the whole stack on the lat raise machine, lol. Did 19 reps first set on the lat machine, so I need to hang some more plates on it methinks, lol. Maybe I'll just go back to Db lat raises, but I really like the way that machine targets the side delts so well...... anyways, strength is increasing, obviously. Pumps not as good as the first two weeks, but maybe thats cause of the adex? Running .5mg EOD now. Nipps have been good, no pains or anything there for the last four or five days, which is good. Sooooo I put the Test E back to 500mgs per week this week and will stay on it unless I see any sides.
    Funny thing is, I noticed more changes in the first two weeks of this, than I have the last week and a half. Not sure what to make of that cause everyone said I wont get anything from the E until around week 4 when levels have built up.....anyways, strength is still increasing, appetite has settled somewhat and BW has slowed right down. Didnt gain much at all last week, maybe a half pound to a pound. Having Milk with my shakes instead of water, just to get a few more cals and a little more protien etc.
    Dleato is right when he mentioned that carbs process much more efficiently on cycle. I can eat carbs till they come out my ears and dont seem to put on any fat.
    I'm happy so far with things, have put on some solid muscle and actually dropped some BF so its gonna be interesting to see what happens around week 4-5.

sounds like your doing good man! man i cant wait for my next cycle!

dont know what its like in melbourne atm but drink lots of water and keep an eye on your BP..if its anything like it is in Adelaide you would be sweating out 5 litres a day lol

Yeah its warm mate, lol. Mercury is 33 atm but gonna be a good storm tonight I hope. Just wanna get the damn lawns cut when it cools down.

34.7°C atm with 23% humidity.gotta work tonight which will suck but atleast get out of most oof the heat.wish i could stay home and sit out the back with my boxers on with a beer this is only the start of summer tooo! i cant imagen what its gonna be luike when im up in cairns around nye!

how do you like training in the summer? everyone seems to prefer it but i like spring and winter the best.thast when im hitting next cycle