Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Tren Ace and Test Prop

Default Tren Ace and Test Prop

To all the brothers that are relatively new in here,

I've just gotta say, I've always hesitated to use Trenbolone in any cycle due to its profile and reputation as an extremely strong AAS,

This is the first time im running Tren ever. at 100mg 3 times a week along with 150 mg test prop 3 times a week. started my first week this week.

OMG!

this steroid is on ANOTHER LEVEL!! it is fukking INSANE!. all those post's ive read from our respected peers on here are absolutley spot on with the intensity of this aas, I have run a cycle which i peaked briefly at almost 1 gram test in a cycle ive done in the past, (in my ignorant days which i dont brag about believe me). But having done only 100mg of tren so far and literally only my first injection of tren ace of this cycle, i found my self breathing profusely and had a sense of rage about me in the gym i felt INVINCEBLE.i have never felt any aas so strongly as tren,
    this post is just a props to all my peers in here that gave me all the right reasons and info not to use this aas on first or 2nd or even third cycle for that matter.

I now understand why ,so glad i listened to these guys all you dudes and bros out there that want solid information on cycles and steroids and how to use them drop ur pride and listen to our peers. PEACE.
    "It is as satisfying to me as coming is - you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up.When I pose out in front of 5.000 people I get the same feeling. So I'm coming day and night. great huh" - Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Good post mate, I just hope people listen to it.
    AAS are not to be taken lightly in any situation, but Tren, like you said, is a whole new world and it can have some SERIOUS sides and deserves respect.
    Personally I would never use it, too much for me to handle

its unbelievable danno. the feeling. mate i take my hat off to this aas.

when it hit me, it was out of this world, then i thought, this is how chuck norris must have felt when he was fighting those armies single handedly lol

Trenbolone. THE GOD OF STEROIDS.
    "It is as satisfying to me as coming is - you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up.When I pose out in front of 5.000 people I get the same feeling. So I'm coming day and night. great huh" - Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I have Tren Ace on my second cycle, 100mg EoD.

Yes i endup a little more on edge.
    Yes I end up with a little more acne

Yes its a crazy drug! Yes it works.
    I would always get Tren cough at 1.25mg EoD, but 1mg was good.

YES IM GOING TO USE IT AGAIN!

Tren ACE is one of the harshest drugs you can put into your body, it has one of the harshest levels of sides, but it does some of the best work.

ITS NOT FOR A FIRST CYCLE, USE IT WITH EXTREME CAUTION!
    I know guys that CANT take this drug because it makes them to aggressive, but they were man enough to admit it and stay way.

I've used just about every steroid in the book but always stayed away from Tren. I incorporated it in my last cycle and it is no joke! I will use it in every cycle going forward. I don't think I'm ready for Tren A yet. I used Tren E at only 200mg/w and I feel that I put on more muscle than using 750mg of test/sust. Freezo, you have a lot to look forward too!
    As Danno mentioned, the sides are tough to deal with, so it is not for a newbie. Night sweats, insomnia, and ridiculous acne...but the results are worth it, at least to me : )

I have tren ace awaiting for me to use with prop I'm going to use it after competition time. My first cycle with test e and decca I had bad nightsweats but it cleared my skin had no acne until my pct time. I was skeptical on getting it but now excited to use it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

I do agree that Tren Ace is great! The only sides I get which I don't even consider sides because they are so minor are night sweats and stuffed up all the time.

It will be a staple for me for years to come!
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

im running tren a test p and npp at the mo, 100mg of each every other day. only one week in thou.