Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions for Test E / Deca Cycle

im doing deca right now and here's my 2 cents...

youre only going to get 10 weeks out of the deca only having one vial at 200mg/wk... i noticed personally that deca takes a looong time to kick in, im into my 6th week, and only JUST (5-6 days ago) started to get a real kick from the deca. I was making steady gains off the prop and enanthate, but then in the last week my strength has just gone through the roof, so im assuming its the deca. So my suggestion would be to skip the deca all together until you can get more, because 10 weeks on deca at only 200mg/wk is pretty weak.

HOWEVER, if you do decide to go through with it anyways, like florida said, your estrogen levels are going to be alot higher, so make sure you prepare for the worst. Im going to continue to run 25mg of aromasin a day and 2.5mg of letro a day right to pct, then prolly drop the letro, drop the aromasin to 12.5mg a day and start with my nolv...

i disagree with most of what u said ruturaj (no offence).
    ->Eq IMO is a poor replacer for Deca, it's much leaner, and you dont HAVE to go to 600mg/wk.
    ->Saying you shouldnt go over 250mg/wk of deca i think is wrong... im doing 400 right now, and if i were to do it again id consider doing 600mg/wk and just up my test levels...
    -> he's not going to need dostinex WITH adex

you could always go 10 weeks of just test-e at 630mg/wk that'd be pretty awesome lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    i disagree with most of what u said ruturaj (no offence).
    1)Eq IMO is a poor replacer for Deca, it's much leaner, and you dont HAVE to go to 600mg/wk.
    2)Saying you shouldnt go over 250mg/wk of deca i think is wrong... im doing 400 right now, and if i were to do it again id consider doing 600mg/wk and just up my test levels...
    3) he's not going to need dostinex WITH adex

1)I don't have much Experience with eq but it has low side's and it should be run high at 600 mg/week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I was going to suggest EQ as a replacement for the deca. I see great minds think alike. That is what I would do to replace the deca though, I would use EQ in it's place. Less sides, lean gain. Just make sure to ru it at a minimum of 600mg a week instead of 500, and for at least 14 weeks if not longer.
    2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    You can make some good gains off of that cycle. Keeping the deca at 200mg helps keep sides at a minimum as well. Less likely to experience prolactin sides with it.
    and I thought same dude

3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    never run deca higher than testosterone
    never run deca without dostinex
    running deca @ 100mg a week will do jack all!
    I follow their advice
    I am just learning by reading posts
    my advice are based on others opinion
    I don't have Experience with steroid's as I said
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

so youre just relaying other peoples personal experiences and have none of your own?

like buf said, eq is much leaner (like i also said) deca is more bulky, thats why in my opinion they are not comparable, plus deca is nice on the bones, and eq is nice on the red blood cell count, theyre very different. You COULD swap deca for eq and use EQ to bulk strictly on its ability to increase apetite, but it deffinately does not have the same effect as deca. And i personally ran eq at 500mg/wk and got decent reasults.

ya i agree with florida as well, the sides would deffinately be minimal. But florida isnt saying DO NOT go over 200 or 250mg/wk, hes just giving advice on what the OP has to work with (which isnt all that much lol)

and dleato is (im assuming) giving personal advice from his experience... there's always options for alternate serm's ai's and pct's... finding the one that works for you and a combo that works for you takes time and experience.

i didnt mean to start any form of ebattle, just stating my opinion based on personal experience. There's never really any right or wrong answer, there's always so many paths that can be taken...

*EDIT* there are deffinately WRONG answers... so let me rephrase that... there can be multiple right answers
    Last edited by Shackles; 11-21-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Hazcat Guest

Let's watch the personal attacks as civil as they are we won't stand for them and there will be people finding new boards to post at. With that said, we enjoy everyone that's here now and I don't want to see that happen. Perhaps you could leave a sentence out here or there or rephrase them to make them less personable. Please stick to your own thoughts and let others sort out information that isn't valid.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 11-21-2010 at 02:19 PM.

Here's what I'm about to start next week:

Week 1-16 600mg deca
    Week 1-18 600mg Test E
    Adex weekly and Dostinex on hand...

Mass Builder Deluxe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    Here's what I'm about to start next week:

Week 1-16 600mg deca
    Week 1-18 600mg Test E
    Adex weekly and Dostinex on hand...

Mass Builder Deluxe!!!
    that'll be nice man, you'll grow big and strong i almost wish i went with 600mg of deca... oh well, next time

Shovel, don't just have the adex and dost on hand, use them bro, or you'll be the one who's broke, not your old lady.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Shovel, don't just have the adex and dost on hand, use them bro, or you'll be the one who's broke, not your old lady.
    I said adex weekly, but, I don't need it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gooodstuff View Post
    Thanks in advance for reading...been lifting for a while, nearly 16 years. About to start 4th cycle. I have in the past run Test E, alone and have run a cycle with Winstrol or Anavar.

6'3"
    37 y/o
    14% BF

Main Goal: Mass

I have:

3 x 10ml vials of Test E at 210mg/ml
    1 x 10ml vial of Deca at 200mg/ml

I have all the standard PCT (Nolva).

I was going to run 500 mg of Test E a week for 12 weeks and 200 mg of Deca a week for 12 weeks as well.

Thoughts? How else could I break this down?

Definatly appreciate the site and the knowledge. Again, thanks.

-GooodStuff
    twelve weeks of test E great. but stop the decca id say at ten. the lack of libido gets worse once your off of it and on pct also wheres your arimidex in all this? you're going to need this as well
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years