Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Protein Shakes What kind are you using?

Syntha6 with pasteurized egg whites and yogurt
    Excuse my spelling and(or) grammar, it's tough typing on an iphone

muscletech milk and bananas

I thought up to 50% of whey protein converted into carbs?

I'm glad you asked. I ahve a fiend who is a pro BB'er, has his card and you probably know him. He gives me Allmax Nutrition protein powder for free. Great stuff. All I have to do is wear his t-shirts to the gym and tell people about the product. I do have to supplement it though. I buy pro complex by Optimum Nutrition.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I'm glad you asked. I ahve a fiend who is a pro BB'er, has his card and you probably know him. He gives me Allmax Nutrition protein powder for free. Great stuff. All I have to do is wear his t-shirts to the gym and tell people about the product. I do have to supplement it though. I buy pro complex by Optimum Nutrition.
    I'd do that! My town is way too small for anything like that to happen though...

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    i remember u said that before u are so lucky i pay MAD money for proten every month....i buy 10lb jugs now which lasts 1.5-2 months but on cycle im gonna get a 22lb jug which is 384 servings but with the amount i will take that will only last about the same amount of time....

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    I'd do that! My town is way too small for anything like that to happen though...
    are u down south bro or up north?

Quote Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
    i remember u said that before u are so lucky i pay MAD money for proten every month....i buy 10lb jugs now which lasts 1.5-2 months but on cycle im gonna get a 22lb jug which is 384 servings but with the amount i will take that will only last about the same amount of time....
    You'll just use more protein every month with that much lying around. lol

Quote Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
    are u down south bro or up north?
    Midwest.....

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    You'll just use more protein every month with that much lying around. lol
    ya syl was saying that on cycle he takes in like 600-800 grams of protein per day....im def gonna try to double my protein intake on cycle....