Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tren itches??

Default tren itches??

been taking 75mg eod day of tren for a 2 weeks then bumped it up to 100eod cause thats what planned to run,few days after i bumped it up i started to get bad itches all over my body day and night. its pretty annoying

anyway to stop the itching other then to stop running tren?
    thanks again guys

i started getting itchy on tren but went away..

lol i had the same thing itchy hands and feet and my hands would swell up,, i took piriton allergy tabs, now im good,, give it a try.

When it comes to allergies to medications it sometimes is dose dependent and also can get worse as the compound builds up in your system. I would lower the dose back down, you're not going to notice a difference in your gains. Like slimbad said you can take allergy meds to combat the itching. Hospitals use diphenhydramine (benadryl) on patients having allergic reactions. I suggest taking it at night as it causes drowsiness.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I had insomnia from tren, a buddy told me to take benadryl. never had a problem after. It might work for you itching too

thanks alot for the help guys, really appreciate it. gonna give it a try and if not ill lower the dose