Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: t3 plus anavar for me

Default t3 plus anavar for me

hey im 19 yrs old i wiegh 135 to 140 i want to lose about 15 to 20 pounds, my bf got me taken anavar right now 2 pilss a day, hes got t3 sittin around and i want to use it is this gonna help me loose 15 to 20 pounds along side of anavar? and if so what dosage and how long should i run it?

I posted this in your BF post. I also posted a link below that you should read. i also suggest taking a look around this section of the forum.

How long has she been on the anavar? 20mg ED is a pretty hefty dose for a female IMO. I agree with the advice above but the T3 isn't going to hurt her. It will only give a slight edge when it comes to weight loss and the real key is hard work. If her diet and training aren't spot on don't waste time and money on the drugs.

I have posted this cycle many times and this is a good starting point. It includes clen as well and she could use it along with the T3. I would suggest she keep it to 30 days though.

Cytomel/T3
    Days 1-30 50-100mcg (start with the lower dose and increase every couple days until sides are at tolerance level.)

Clenbuterol
    Days 1-3: 20mcg
    Days 4-6: 40mcg
    Days 7-8: 60mcg
    Days 9-14: 80mcg
    You either need to take 2 weeks off at this point or add 50mg benadryl every night.
    Days 15-20: 80mcg
    Days 20-24: 80mcg
    Days 25-28: 60mcg
    Days 29-30: 40mcg

http://forums.isteroids.com/female-q...ar-dosage.html
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

I can't say this enough. If you use chemicals to lose weight it will come right back once you stop taking them. Seriously and I can't be more sincere diet is the only way to control weight. All you have to do is take away a spoonful of portion of everything you eat. If you eat cheeseburgers then leave 3 bites uneaten. Do that with everything and you'll lose that weight and keep it off.

The best advice here is to get you diet in order and get your fitness routine geared to fit your body type, as well as your fitness goals. If you want something to give you a boost, use an ECA stack. This will help give you and extra edge and boost on those days you need it. I have to agree with Haz about the temp results achieved from any AAS, Thyroid drugs, and/or clen~! Most likely you will regain what was lost plus some.
    You need to get you meals placed regularly thru your day, never going longer than 3-3 /12 hours without some food going into you body. Break your macros up into a higher PRO ratio, with moderate carb intake (which can be fluctuated from moderate days to Low days) and adjust you fat intake accordingly. Consuming a few more clean fats on those days you lower your carbs, or as needed. Drink H2O and more H2O, you should be taking in no less then a gallon a day, most likely MORE!
    TRain with weights, heavy and add some cardio in. Keeping your focus on your weight training.

Remember 75% of your results will be determined by how well you stick to your diet, as well as consistency~!! Ask yourself "HOW BAD DO I WANT THIS~~!"

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL

Count your calories. Go on a calorie decrease under your TDEE. All weight loss is, is calories in and calories out. You don't need drugs for weight loss. My TDEE is 2,100 calories per day and im around 140 pounds. So if yours is the same just eat at a 500 calorie descrease and you should lose a pound or so a week.
    Last edited by Nitrochicken; 01-10-2011 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronpumpedLady View Post
    The best advice here is to get you diet in order and get your fitness routine geared to fit your body type, as well as your fitness goals. If you want something to give you a boost, use an ECA stack. This will help give you and extra edge and boost on those days you need it. I have to agree with Haz about the temp results achieved from any AAS, Thyroid drugs, and/or clen~! Most likely you will regain what was lost plus some.
    You need to get you meals placed regularly thru your day, never going longer than 3-3 /12 hours without some food going into you body. Break your macros up into a higher PRO ratio, with moderate carb intake (which can be fluctuated from moderate days to Low days) and adjust you fat intake accordingly. Consuming a few more clean fats on those days you lower your carbs, or as needed. Drink H2O and more H2O, you should be taking in no less then a gallon a day, most likely MORE!
    TRain with weights, heavy and add some cardio in. Keeping your focus on your weight training.

Remember 75% of your results will be determined by how well you stick to your diet, as well as consistency~!! Ask yourself "HOW BAD DO I WANT THIS~~!"

Stay Strong~~!!!
    IPL
    EXACTLY!!! you cannot say it better than this!!!

The fact that you even have 15-20 lbs of fat to lose says you don't really have the diet and cardio thing down yet, so I don't know what you expect to attain by using drugs. Talk to a trainer (boyfriends don't make good ones, even if they are certified) about your fitness goals and a realistic time frame and see where you are at the end of that.

Or, just take a bunch of stuff you read about and wonder why you're still fat 4 months later.