Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: guys just my plan

Quote Originally Posted by Ruturaj View Post
    ok buff I will move it to end of my cycle
    then how should my cycle look like
    hes saying to shift your whole current cycle bro so that the competition lands in the last week or two of cycle, like everyone else was saying... but you said its not possible with exams?

Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    just have him run the A.I as he needs it... start E3D and bump it up a bit if his nips start to hurt or get all itchy... Id let him run the prop if he really wants it, probably wont make a HUGE difference accept on the kick start. He wont need clomid AND nolv for just a test cycle, and as you know HCG prbably wont be needed either...
    yes I know but it's so cheap here
    so added as extra precaution
    as this is first cycle given by me besides board
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    hes saying to shift your whole current cycle bro so that the competition lands in the last week or two of cycle, like everyone else was saying... but you said its not possible with exams?
    I know what he was saying
    then what else can I do?
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

actually at that time I will have university competition also
    think will get selected at first for next level
    then will have next level bit later
    so I can change my plan

week 1-4 test prop 100mgs/eod
    week 1-16 test E 500mgs/week
    week 13-18 winny 50mg/ed
    week 17-18 test prop 100mgs/eod
    week 1-22 adex 0.25 mgs/eod
    week 3-18 hcg 250iu's 2x/week
    PCT:Two days after last propinate shot
    nolva 20,20,20,10,10,10
    clomid 50,50,25,25
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

That looks better.
    How far between first level of competitiojn and next level? You may want to go on a trt dose and not do a pct if it is very close together. I hate saying that at your age but if you want to be a pro body builder you are probably looking at trt for the rest of your life any way. Is this what you want? And is it worth it to you? Look ahead into your future. And do you have what it takes to go pro?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    That looks better.
    How far between first level of competitiojn and next level? You may want to go on a trt dose and not do a pct if it is very close together. I hate saying that at your age but if you want to be a pro body builder you are probably looking at trt for the rest of your life any way. Is this what you want? next year is my last participation for inter college competition And is it worth it to you?only next year Look ahead into your future. And do you have what it takes to go pro?yes I started body building when I was 105 pounds worked harder naturally reached 154 I know that is not much but I just love this it's my passion
    but buff what you would advice I will follow
    what your advice then?
    couldn't say about time in between
    first is at university level then division and then state then international
    this all will be for about 3-4 months
    as I am starting cycle on July 2011 I will be on till November
    only thing I know about trt is it's long form is testosterone replacement therapy
    what should I run for trt?
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

There is something in pro circles called the sling shot theory or method. What this is is a series of short 8 week cycles with one to two weeks off in between cycles, but still on low doses of test, in the 200mg-250mg per week range. It is basically one long continuous cycle. It's sort of what guys on trt do when they transition into a cycle. Or you could do your proposed cycle and just dose down to 250mg of test only after the cycle is over to help keep your muscles full looking all the time.
    Not being a body builder per se, more into strength training, I'm not really sure of the exact methods employed but do have a good general knowledge of how things work, having been around steroids for many years. But I'm sure some of the others will have some better insight into this.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!