Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a thank you and cycle advice

Default a thank you and cycle advice

Hey everyone. I want to thank everyone who gave me advice about my gyno issue. Im happy to report its almost 90% gone. I had to taper off the letro because the joint pain was becoming unbareable. Unfortunatley, lost some gains probably bec of the letro. The pain in the joints made it almost impossible to train properly. That being said Im planning to start my next cycle in April. I want to use these compounds

Test prop
    NPP
    Masteron

Arimadex for AI

Arramasin for pct
    Clomid for pct
    Nolva for pct

I want to put on some learn bulk and then cut down. How do you think I should run this (ie. what amounts and how many weeks)for the best results.

Thanks again for the help.

Masteron dries you out big time. With joint pain issues are you sure that's the way to go? Why not drop the mast and go with an oral like anavar or t-bol?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

would prefer tbol or var cant get my hands on any

You'll be better off with prop and npp alone. No need for an oral at all.

Hazcat Guest

Masteron really fits well with NPP. I think the choices are ideal. Ending any nandrolone cycle with a dht derivative is a good idea. Especially since he isn't using dostinex. The masteron should just be at the end of the cycle sort of like running winstrol that way it won't dry him out throughout the cycle.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 01-18-2011 at 09:23 PM.

If i was to use the masteron which im still thinking about it.buf made a good point.gonna try to get tbol or var what would the cycle layout look like

I would go with what Haz said. Makes sense...

Hazcat Guest

There's really no need for an oral if you're going to use test prop. Why put your liver through the torture of a 17 alkylated oral when you're going to get a good pop right off the bat with prop?

hazcat how many wks should i run the mast prop for?thanks definetly want to spare the liver

As long as you can handle injecting every other day. 12 weeks more or less.