Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,209 of 1209

Thread: Darkrid3rs 4th cycle LOG

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Eq is a veterinary hormone. There are no human uses. Pretty much most of the Eq we use was designed for cattle.
    This would make sense. So is Clen

Coach informed me last night after seeing me again that contest diet is 3-5 days out.

Looks like were going for the long slow burn this year instead of hte crash 16 weeks. I lost 9 pounds of muscle last time. Too much
    I expect to be dieting for 24 weeks.

Contest weight is still unset, I am currently 240.5. In 2010 I was 197 on stage.
    So here is how it went, the last few years....
    255 ish @ 36.6 in Oct 2009
    231 ish @ 22.8 in June 2010 ish.
    197.6 @ 8 ish % for October 2010 show.
    210 @ 12% ish Feb 2011
    247 @ 24% ish Feb 2012
    241 @ 18% ish April 2012

I dont have my book infront of me, but its close enough. I was not suposta go over 220 in 2011 but I did...Lots happened to me. Divorce, move, friend dead, sister hospital etc etc...During emotional times we tend to eat a little worse and such is life.

If we go by the numbers and im 18 ish now thats 36 ish pounds of body fat. Would put me at roughly 205. I have a feeling that I was much higher in the amature show than 8%, I am physically the same size (judging by t-shirt) as I was in 2009.
    That meaning, I am denser but the same physical size. That makes some sense as Fat is 9x less dense. BUT this would also mean I should be physically heavier but I am not.
    I am heavier than contest diet start last time, by 10 pounds....Which freaks me out a bit, because I know how hard it was last time...

In my area Light Heavy weight max is 198. So if I am over that this year Its going to put me in with the big boys. These guys are usually 6 foot + and doing from 220 ++ pounds. If I am against any of them, I will get killed. IMO....

I am now thinking its not a good idea to run EQ on contest diet, but will talk with coach.

Its not my first rodeo so I dont know why its a lot of weight on my mind.
    I think some of it has to do with the work that I will have to do this time around...Last time I had my wife...that ship has sailed.
    Girlfriend is lazy as fuck, amazingly so. I do what I can, and dont get me wrong here, shes a fantastic girl, were just too much alike when it comes to cleaning and preperation.

My wife would do most of the shopping when I was on contest diet, (other than me getting chicken wholesale) I have been prepping for months already, buying spinach and veggies, the freezer is almost packed. But not where I wanted to be.

Girlfriend is going to get an eye opening I think, this is the hardest part of training...and the hammer is comming.
    Mental preperation is now underway.

This log may cease and the contest one will be re-born. Might need a mod to fix up my old thread......

EQ bad idea being the fact of the appetite increase?

Gf is lazy as fuck? How does that make you feel. Haven't your habits and discipline rubbed off on her yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tehted View Post
    EQ bad idea being the fact of the appetite increase?

Gf is lazy as fuck? How does that make you feel. Haven't your habits and discipline rubbed off on her yet?
    I rub off on her once a week at least...oh wait...um...

No not yet, but were working on it. I dont think she truly understands how much work contests are.

Cortisol is none of our friends, looks like you have had you fair share of high cortisol situations. Now I know why most bodybuilders are single, live alone, have few friends and seem to always live a long way away from their families.

Good luck DARK.

The best poster I have seen recently showed a bodybuilder on a bed and hot chick on her side sleeping. It said GNC $247.00, Hotel $44.00 Prostitute $60.00, being a beast: priceless. Only question I have is where are there $60.00 prostitutes?
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Cortisol is none of our friends, looks like you have had you fair share of high cortisol situations. Now I know why most bodybuilders are single, live alone, have few friends and seem to always live a long way away from their families.

Good luck DARK.

The best poster I have seen recently showed a bodybuilder on a bed and hot chick on her side sleeping. It said GNC $247.00, Hotel $44.00 Prostitute $60.00, being a beast: priceless. Only question I have is where are there $60.00 prostitutes?
    BP its brutal, you have done it, you know what im now thinking...on the edge of reason
    We will see what happens here in hte next 24 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    BP its brutal, you have done it, you know what im now thinking...on the edge of reason
    We will see what happens here in hte next 24 weeks.
    Life has just too many moving parts, if you want to compete, its almost like you cannot have a life. Well, a normal life anyway. thoughts are always with you brother.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Life has just too many moving parts, if you want to compete, its almost like you cannot have a life. Well, a normal life anyway. thoughts are always with you brother.
    Yup its time to buck up and do it. hour of cardio on top of lifting, lets see how it goes.
    Thank god for the clen

Eq will help you cut up but you have to run it high and long. The key is to eat small meals frequently. I'm currently eating large meals every three hours with snacks in between the meals. My weight is ckimbing again.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!