Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 112 of 289 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

Did my 200mg prop shot this am. Arms tonight.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

My computer is running very slow so I want to log this then I'll get out of here for the evening.
    decent arm work out but right ring finger hurting a bit, then it started raining making the bar hard to grip without it slipping and rotating on me. So I only did 5 light sets.
    Got my warm ups done then got two sets before rain started:
    Olympic bar curls/tricep extensions:
    135x12/15, 155x10/12, (rain started), 155x10/15, 155x10/12, 175x8/12
    great pump, had to get my wife to pull my shirt off of me, my arms swelled so much she could barely pull the short sleeves over my arms. i tried but couldn't do it. Glad she was home, I was soaking wet.

Intersting day at work. A My bosses secretary flew in from Ohio (corporte headQ's there). we have talked on the phone a lot but this is the first time we've ever met. Later inthe afternoon I heard her say to Haiti, "I'll bet he's a good Fu**." She didn't really know what to say, or why she was being told this given our past, so she just said "I don't know, he's married."
    I walked in and told the lady, "I must be. I've kept my wife satisfied for 30 years now." Her face turned beyond red and she asked if I heard that. I said obviously. And then I told her "yep, I'm great, I've been doing it for 40 years, and I look good naked too!"
    Haiti told me later she didn't know if they had heard some rumor about she and I or what. And she whispered in my ear, "I'll bet your good too! When can I find out?"
    I had to leave thankfully so I didn't have to answer that one.
    I've got to keep thinking with the large head!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Buf I think you are just in a situation where you will be tested much more than you have at some point.....maybe her naked on your desk one day when you come into work
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

i agree with jabs. one day youre going to come to the office and she is going to be naked, wet, and willing right on your desk. what will you say then??

ha ha, looking forward to seeing how the old man handles this little saga....will he, wont he, can he, should he? Inter office sexual relationships, Ive had a few, wtf hasnt? And they always (for me anyway, maybe cause I'm an asshole?) end badly.....lol
    I'm betting he will weaken and do her on his desk lol
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Well so far I've been either strong or stupid, depending upon your perspective. I can't belive I'm turning down sex with a woman who is very beautiful and sexy, with creamy chocolate skin, nice 34 C breasts and a cute little round behind. And I'm on over 1000mg of test a week.
    I ain't right!
    What would I do if she were naked in front of me?
    I know what I would like to do. What I actually would do? I'm honestly not sure.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I think about that daily. Why do I have to let this body that just pisses excellence, be with only 1 chica?! I should be able to give it to the world!

I forgot to tell you uys about this, you'll get a kick out of it.
    I got an order in yesterday of some more juice and powders, was down to several thousand ml of different products.
    So I go to the PO box and see the key for the bigger box where they put packages. I open the package box and it's empty.
    My mind starts playing over all these different scenarios, controlled delivery, etc. And I'm freaking out a bit. Should I go ask or just let it go?
    Well, it was over a thousand dollars of product, so I go into the mail desk office and tell them I had a package key but the box was empty. Gave them my po number and the lady disappeared for about 5 minutes. I'm thinking it was long enough for her to have called hte law and them show up to get me.
    I was almost ready to walk out when she came back with a familiar looking package. They had put it in the wrong box.
    Messed with my head BIG TIME!
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    I think about that daily. Why do I have to let this body that just pisses excellence, be with only 1 chica?! I should be able to give it to the world!
    You and me both brother. Add to that I'm horny all the time because my wife only gives it up once a week, twice on a good week. My balls are aching through most of my work week!
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Well so far I've been either strong or stupid, depending upon your perspective. I can't belive I'm turning down sex with a woman who is very beautiful and sexy, with creamy chocolate skin, nice 34 C breasts and a cute little round behind. And I'm on over 1000mg of test a week.
    I ain't right!
    What would I do if she were naked in front of me?
    I know what I would like to do. What I actually would do? I'm honestly not sure.
    desk desk desk desk desk desk desk desk! LOL
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT