Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 234 of 289 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

Just a brief update.
    Was able to hit bench training on Monday. Got up to 555lbs for 2 reps. Strength is down considerably probably due to work schedule.
    Tuesday did arms. Only 155 for 5 supersets of curls and skull crushers.
    Yesterday rested. 12 hours at work, another hour training, an hour cooking, an hour cleaning up, bed time. BORING life!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Well Buff i wis i was in your place.I miss so much the gym and the work after the accident.Anyway i see that you are still on bussines eaven you work so much.Personaly i m training better when i m busy that when i m doing nothink

Hope your recovery is swift Emil brother.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

life might be boring but hey. "we do things that we dont want to today so we can do things others cant do tomorrow"- unknown

Yeah that is right Juju but it is sad when your doctor tell you that you recover well but still time is time and you still human and you get back in the gym who knows when etc. Can wait the moment when i will ask Buff to design me the 3 cicle

lol. if you get to know me like the rest of the boys on here ive had my share of injuries. legs, shoulders, hands. it never stops. it means it can stop you either. you got a bum knee you suck it up and go hit upper body heavy and hard 5 a week. you got a bum shoulder you do legs 3x a week and cardio in between those days. i hear alot of excuses why people cant train. all i say is stop being a pussy and go do something! unless youre a god damn quadriplegic you can lift some sort of weight and i even bet the can do some neck exercise of some sorts!

That's why we call him BadJuju!
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Ok. I have a good hand and one good leg.And the abs. So i ll get back in the gym next week like juju buff and joe said.

Or you could go for a coffee and check out all the Romanian girls walking around.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    Ok. I have a good hand and one good leg.And the abs. So i ll get back in the gym next week like juju buff and joe said.
    Buf didn't say so bro. I would take the time to heal up properly then resume my gym activites. At least I think I would. Not sure I could stay away that long.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!