Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 273 of 289 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

Then stop over training.
    Hit arms yesterday. Light weight at 135. Usual supersets curls/skull crushers.
    135x10/20 for 5 sets.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Friday I went for a fitness consult at a new gym to see if I want to joint it. Next Thursday I will go back and get a free personal training session. The guy asked what I wanted to work, I told him legs. I think I'll do leg presses at 1170-1260lbs and let him put everything away.
    Sarurday I trainine legs. Worked up to 545 then hit 5 sets of 10 reps.
    Then did 3 sets leg extensions (light) focusing on reps and pump. Then 3 sets of lying leg curls same thing low weight and reps and pump.
    Sore today.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Taking a cople of vacation days to relax a bit. Dr appt tomorrow morning. I'm gong to talk to him about all of my issues like falling asleep when I drive, breathing difficulties and sinus problems. We'll see if he's any help or I jiust get the lose 100lbs BS he always gives me. These Dr's just don't understand Body builder/strength type athletes. Not that I consider myself an athlete but I can outbench CT who seems to be everyones hero, and work out with the same weights the Ronnie Colemen used when he was at his peak. So I guess if those guys are athletes I am too. Dr says I should be at 160lbs body weight.
    Any way rant over. We'll see tomorrow.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

PM'd you bro.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Hit flat bench training yesterday. 495x10, x9, x8, x7, 455x8
    Hit shoulders today - 275x25, x20, x15, x15, x15, x15
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

i have that same problem of almost falling asleep when driving. i wonder what it is. I've had to pull over a cpl of times for a red bull to make it home

I'll be tested for sleep apnea in a couple of weeks once they arrange it with my insurance company.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

hmmm. that would make some sense. being so big you sleep but don't really sleep. and you don't really know it except for when you're super tired during the day

Hit legs today very briefly. Started getting a bad headache. I think I strained somethig in my neck and pinched a nerve.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Pinched nerve in the neck. Had terrible headache at work all day Friday and into Saturday. Kids and grandkids came over for fathers Day saturdau evening and I was feeling somewhat better. Woke up Sunday morning, today, with headache but was feeling better troughout the day. Old lady and I had sex couple of hours ago and as soon as I started getting off my head exploded in pain. Probably won't be able to train tomorrow, and possibly for some time to come until this clears up. I'll know for sure tomorrow.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!