Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 274 of 289 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

how did all the tests for sleep apnea go? haven't seen you on in awhile. hope all is well big guy

Still undergoing testing for several things, the worst is bleeding internally from somewhere. I've lost 10lbs. Back down to 270 and looking ripped again; well pretty cut up, not shredded. Abs popping even without flexxing.
    Neck messed up from pinched nerve so haven't trained in 3 weeks and a day.
    Here's wishing everyone USA especially a happy 4th. Joehammer, if you're out there I know this holiday sucks for you Brits, but all of us tea wasting hillbillies still love you.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Can't seem to finish a sleep apnea test. I'm very active in my sleep to the point of almost being a sleep walker (I wake up sitting up in bed many nights, thinking I'm going somewhere). I also talk a lot in my sleep and carry on conversations according to my wife.
    So the problem is I keep ripping the hoses and lines off in my sleep. I regularly take my wedding ring off in my sleep and throw it across the room without knowing it. And the people at the sleep center are afraid to mess with me in one of those states not knowing what I would do to them. My wife usually just slaps me across whatever she can reach, but I guess they aren't as ballsy as she is.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

those ppl are pussies

Coming up on 4 weeks without training due to neck injury. Have lost about 15lbs due to not eating as much and looking great at 265. Neck getting better slowly, but don't want to rush things. Test dose down to 250mg test E once every two weeks. Libido coming back strong, getting firmer erections and don't need via/cia etc any more since lowering my test dose.
    Recent test results were 1274 while on 250mg a week of test E. Backed off dose because Dr will be testing my levels again later this week.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

What's normal range? 300-800 right? If so you're really not that high. How's cholesterol levels?

6 weeks no training. Looking forward to geting back at it. Strength will bne way down I'm sure, but it will come back.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

That sucks bro, Internal bleeding is not to be taken lightly! Hope they will find The reason for it soon.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

Yeah, I don't let on but I'm worried a bit. The sleep apnea I just drink more coffee and get by most days, but the anemia, and I'm on steroids? Somethings not right.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

That doesnt Sound right, are they still testing you?
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.