Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 281 of 289 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

Just Got a mail since I subscribed to this thread long ago.
    Great to hear you are still going strong Buf.
    I missed this place as it once were, whats new here?
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

I feel new here as well. Just slowly getting my feet wet again here.
    I've been steady training and getting stronger. But since I'm approaching 60 I'm starting to think about cutting back some.
    Currently running 250mg cyp a week and just added winstrol.
    Currently body weight is down from 275 to 245. Needed a break from carrying all that weight.
    Just trying to enjoy life and the grandkids.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Was able to get 515 for two reps last night. Could have done two more I think, one more easily I'm sure. Was up pissing all night long. Not sure if it's the stano or the volume causing that.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Probably the test. The prostate is test sensitive. Maybe some beetroot juice will help

Hit shoulders and back Tuesday evening. Last night it was pouring down rain.
    Stiff today in upper body still but loosening up as the day goes on.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Great numbers as always Buf.
    I Got hold of some crazy shit, tren Aq suspension 50 mg.
    I have gotten crazy pumps On that stuff.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

Does it hurt post injection? It sounds like a fun ride.

Guys I'm biting the bullet and doing it. After five years of continually being on cycle I'm coming off completely. So far it's been three weeks since my last cyp injection and one week since my last dose of winstrol. So far using only arimidex. I'm a bit grumpy, but that's fairly normal, but maybe just a bit more than normal. No ed issues so far and no gyno issues. But I'm fully stocked with clomid, nolva, aromasin, arimidex, etc if I need them.
    Bench was strong last night, hit 505 easily and could have done at least one more rep for sure.
    This should be an interesting ride.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Well i live the day that Buff get off. If i remember well you were on trt for decades. Do you plan to restart your own test production or stay on a low dose of test for trt? I believe that this thread become more and more interesting

Not sure yet Emil. I'm hoping to go back to natural then run two or three cycles a year. But I'll have to wait and see how hard this hits me.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Actually it hurts less than ace.
    Does this mean you are done competing Buf?
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.