Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 282 of 289 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

I believe that you have a huge curage Buff. And if you restore your nat test this will be an example for all of us that everything's possible and the human body can restart after years.
    But also be prepared to feel crap. We all fell that way but you are far from us because you teach us that the longer we stayed on the longer will be the return of own test

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Freaky View Post
    Actually it hurts less than ace.
    Does this mean you are done competing Buf?
    I don't know brother. I'm over four weeks past last injection and I'm still hitting well over 500 lb on my bench and squatting well over 700. So we'll see.
    Hey check this out guys. I've been on mega doses or at a minimum regular cycle doses for a full fove years. My pct has consisted of cabergaline whilt coming off tren and deca along with arimidex and once that battle was over arimidex and nolvadex. And I'm getting huge hard pns again, my penis had shrunk just a bit. My size has come back I'm able to have sex multiple times a day at 59. I will say that I don't squirt huge loads anymore.
    I did experience a bit of depression and some anxiety but I'm seeming to be on the other side of that.
    My point being you don't need expensive, overtly complicated cycles or expensive, complex pct protocols to have successful cycles and recovery.
    Arimidex and nolvadex is all I'm using. Simple, effective and cheap.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

My biggest problem was 2 3 weeks after PCT. Generally speaking i m well in PCT but after this comes a month when I not feel ok. You been on for so long... Do you think is posible that you still have remaining gear in you? I now about half life of AAS but 5 years is a long time

No I'm clean. Just had bloodwork last week.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Come on Buff keep us online. How the train works without the gear? How you feel? Are you steel that strong?

Back from the dead I see. Please keep this going as I'm super intrigued at what you're doing. I'm planning on staying on for a year then coming clean. My problem when going natty is super low sex drive. Not sure if it's because my natural T level is at 11 on a scale of 9-27 (which I find low for my age)

I'm going to do some research into natural alternatives for this when I'm done. It will be good to see what you do and how it works. Looking forward to this log continuing. And if you disappear send me email updates if possible. I don't think your brave for doing this but more smart. It's good to give the body a rest. And as you stated I think running 2-3 basic cycles will give you better results in the end. From my personal experience one of my best cycles to date was enth at 750 a week with anavar for 10 weeks tapering off with prop for 3-4 weeks afterwards

And it's natural for the penis to look smaller. Small balls make it look huge! Bigger balls make it look small lol. You know there's no difference. If penis size actually grew from this there'd be a lot more men taking this shit haha

I always brag about you to clients. Even tho never meeting you personally you've done some very impressive things man. I'm sure even natural you'll still do some crazy things!
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 07-19-2015 at 05:25 AM.

As for the depression and anxiety you have try big doses of vitamin b6 and b12. Lots of vitamin d and 5-htp. They say it helps with those who are ecstasy addicts who have those problems. Not sure if it would be the same for us but worth a try

Been off four months now, but have been running hgh at 4 iu's ed for the last three months.
    My body aches in every joint and I feel almost crippled at times. I've come to the decision that I will not train for power lifting any more. My joints just don't want me to any more. At 240 lb body weight using no aas at all I still have g great size. I think I'm just going to work on my physique with a body building style of training.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Goood decision if my opinion counts. Power lifting is way to taxing after 40. Great to see you back here. Please tell us how is the mood after 5 month without AAS after 5 years on. And the training ? The weights? And cardio because you never make cardio? The liver lipids did they go back to normal? Who you feel only on hgh?
    Please do not let us in the shadow Buff...

Hey Emil, bro. My mood is great. I feel fine. Just a smaller, weaker version of myself (which is still bigger and stronger than most men).
    I'm using lighter weights now so for example bench press, instead of hitting 475x8 reps I'm doing 405x10-15 reps. Squats I don't go over 495, but usually just rep 405x15 or more. And I don't go below parallel anymore. I use the leg press for the deep bend. And no more 1100-1200 lb leg presses, 900 max but usually stay around 720.
    As far as blood work the only thing not normal is my red blood cell count so I take an iron supplement every day now.
    Test levels are in the 300 range which is sort of on the low side of normal for my age. But everything still works, just not as often. The only possible damage is my prostate. At night I wake up every hour to urinate so there may be some hypertrophy there, but my psa is normal.
    All in all I'm alright for a soon to be 60 year old white male I guess I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!