Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 283 of 289 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

You keep almost 90%of the strength that you have when you were on gear. Great. I keep only 80% but triple the cardio capacity. And the my nat test is better than before cycle. I don t know how but it is. Waitng to see your results in time without AAS Buff

Its amazing to see that even with you being on for 2+ years straight and now off completely that your bloods aren't that bad. Thats awesome man! and you are still lifting more than most meant at any age. good job brother

Hey juju. How's it been going bro? Yeah I'm hanging in there. To stupid and stubborn to quit. It was actually a five year run. I was off for about six weeks in the beginning of 2011 after a twenty something week run in late 2010, and a twelve week run before that. But from the beginning of this thread on it was balls to the wall.
    I'll confess to zero libido, but everything still works when needed or wanted.
    I'm taking about two to four weeks off from training now to let the body catch up to itself then I'm hitting it hard again.
    How have you been doing?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Juju and buf, so good to see you guys again.
    I truly miss the old isteroids family, so many great guys!
    Couldnt help it anymore so gave my opinion in another thread today, so I figure I have a Ban coming.
    Anyway just wanted to tell you guys I enjoyed your company a lot, so take care if we dont bump into each other again.
    Best wishes and blessings
    Freaky
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

You are a magnet Buff. In the moment you apear on the bord Juju and Freaky come from the deaths. I wonder if all the old vets will aper one after another.
    That been said i thing 2 to 4 weeks of will be an advantage for your body. I myself take 1 month per year off and i m far from your training intensity

Halloween 2015! Watching Florida/Georgia game.
    Three months into my growth hormone regimen. Will probably go back on cycle soon. Not training much right now due to family, work, etc. Down to 235 lbs. But I look pretty good.
    Happy Halloween brothers.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hey buf, how much hgh are you doing now?, also the cycle you mention is it because you set new goals or having a hard time off aas?.
    Been cruising on 250 test e ew for a few months now myself, about to start my Winther bulk with test, deca and eq soon along with 5iu hgh ed.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

4 iu's ed.
    I'm going back on because my joints ache all over, I wake up every hour to piss every single night. Those are my reasons. I'll probably hit a low dose of deca and some cyp.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Did 175 mg of test e and 100 mg of deca.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

175 mg of test... Buff this is only the nedele for you. You belive that AAS will help with the joints and prostate?