Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 285 of 289 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

Juju, Emil, Danno, what are the attitudes towards the Paris attack in your respective countries? Emil, you were there? What was that like?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Yes i was there. I arrived in the evening of the atack. And i was with the family my wife and my 8 yars daughter. I recive a phone from home when i was 50 km from the centre of Paris and they told me about the tragedy. I stay 30km from Paris next to Disney. I had to go to the airport and with business in Paris. It was like war. I was not scared but my wife was terrified. After 3 days i left with the car to Vienna. All the Europe was frightened controls people with guns etc. It is not a safe place anywere in Europe now.

It was something like we live in 1989 in Romania at the revolution. I hope you guys never have family in danger. We probably with the gym with the weights and AAS have more courage or less mind but for normal people is terrible. Yes the terorist achieve theyr prupose. They spread terror. I know people who are moving from Paris now

Hey Buff, sorry to hear about your father, its a sad time when we lose a parent, sympathies, thoughts and prayers to you and your family bro.
    Attitude towards the Paris attack down here is "same shit, different country". Unfortunately terrorism is a part of life now, in many countries, the risk of it is a part of life in pretty much every country. Its only a matter of time till we se something similar here in Aus, we have a large contingent of fucked up Muslims here, many of them gone to fight with their fucked up brothers in the ME, but only a matter of time till they pull of some crazy stupid terrorism shit here, unfortunately.
    My world has changed, have a missus (engaged) she brought a 3 yo (5 yo next week) into the relationship so I'm kinda a defacto "dad" now. Taken a lot of getting used to, that and being in a relationship after being blissfully single for so long..... Sold my house, bought another, just moved in a couple months ago, nice place, 42 acres, couple vineyards, few lakes, 100 yo fully renovated farmhouse three horses, three dogs, one cat, one missus and one kid lol Working 7 days pw at the moment, business is good, tried to buy a 2016 Mustang with all the bells and whistles a couple weeks ago, dealer told me its a 12-18 month waiting list.......bugger that! Gear scene downunder is wide open now, UGL's all over the place, plenty of pharm gear as well, have pretty much the same selection of oils orals hgh and slin and all ancillaries as you guys stateside....life is good
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

What a change in the aas scenario Danno. I remember a few years back you guys had to take a trip to do a cycle. And an old lady with a kid? She must be something special. The new place sounds sweet.
    I've had my '98 GT in and out of the shop the past month and $1,600.00 bucks later.
    As far as the terrorists, Americans, real Americans, the men and women that wake up every morning, go to work, are pissed off and want to go balls to the wall over there and obliterate these idiots. But we've got a president that's a pussy and very probably a muslim himself. We'll see when we get a new prez next year. But for now our leaders just want to sit around and blow each other off.

Danno, my dad died in December, 2010. We were all still hanging out here then. I think I just didn't quite understand Emil's question. He was just asking about when I came off I think. I went all the way back five years ago.
    Glad you guys are both doing well. I hope you guys keep checking in here a couple times a week just to keep up with each other.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Good to see you danno, sounds like life is good to you.
    Im together with my ex wife again after 6 years apart, we have been together for 2,5 years now and Living together for 1,5 years, even got another baby, Freaky JR arrived 14 months ago, so everything is good, loving my life!.
    Regarding the Paris attacks and the war on terrorism, most europeans have a different view than the one provided by the media. This is ww3 on its way and 9/11 it all began, but its not the muslims that started it, its the cowards who run the world hiding behind the politicians. We must remember that ISIS was sponsored by the US, if you dont believe me there is tons of evidence out there as politicians make mistakes too.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

I agree. We know for sure the US trained and armed Osama when Russia was in Afghanistan. And when the U.S. invaded Iraq then left before there was a viable government in place we created a vacuum that had to be filled. So isis begins forming. Then when our pussy president started the civil war in Syria and kept drawing "red lines" but didn't have the balls to back up his rhetoric the whole area went to the crapper.
    By the way Freaky congratulations on everything. Glad it's all well with you, all you brothers.
    Emil, where are you living now?
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 11-29-2015 at 09:06 AM.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I live back in Romania. I fell like i live in the years 1950-1955. With the help of the US ambasy they arrest everyone here. We have a form of super police here the DNA and if you become an incomode person or if they want your business they take you up. Buff Danno Freaki believe me os very unpleasant when you know you can be arrested for nothing.
    Buff i told Danno that you are back. I was worry because he desapear too on the other forum.
    My question was:
    Before in 2010 of i understand well you had sex 2 times per week.
    In 2015 when you get out of AAS and made a proper PCT you can have as much sex as you want. Do i understand well? How can you explain this?

Well, as much as a sixty year old man wants. Two, three times a week is plenty.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Well, as much as a sixty year old man wants. Two, three times a week is plenty.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!