Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 288 of 289 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289 LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

Please Buff i know that some time ago you have some high prolactin problems. Is there any way to get the prolactin down without caber? Diat? Train? Anything?

You can try the vitamin B6. It's supposed to lower prolactin. But nothing beats caber. Time will also help. But immediate help, you're better off using caber.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Been off now about three weeks. Have an opportunity to try 90 days of beastdrol free. I'll probably take the company up on it. It's very strong stuff.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

what is Beastdrol? It is a form of Anadrol? like Anapolon? Only one oral steroid oral?

It's supposed to be the strongest pro hormone available. I'll try it along with some cypress for 90 days and log results.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Really curios about the efect....After cherosen (aas) you suich to diesel ( pro hormones)

It was free. All I have to do is review it online.
    It's like a mild steroid, like maybe a low dose of dbol.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Had to take a couple of weeks off from working out. Gained 12 pounds on the beastdrol, with no aas added. I couldn't get into my clothes so I took a break from training and aas while decreased my calories to get back to 245-250ish. 260-270 my clothes don't fit, I can't fasten my jeans or get my arms and shoulders into my work shirts.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Looks like you are a big monster again...
    I remember the feeling...once i stay in the meeting room and leve the chair back...my shirt broke..on the chest...but i love the feeling big in t shirts..
    Now at 80 kg i feel smal...smal but ripped.
    And 12 pounds without aas is good..if is mass not fat...it looks that prohormones works for you

Where are you Buff?...i m looking at the Miami Beach i don't see you...maybe you are in the gym...